Progressives need to make up their minds

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
first they say we have to stop global warming because it’s melting the ice at the poles.

Now have to abolish ice.

So are we abolishing ice or trying to stop it from melting?

"Progressives need to make up their minds"

They can't.....they lost their minds.....when Trump kicked their butts....

first they say we have to stop global warming because it’s melting the ice at the poles.

Now have to abolish ice.

What in the name of the Gods and Goddesses are you blathering about. ? Abolish ice? Really? Who said that? When and where? It's pretty bizarre that you would attribute something like that to progressives, or anyone, without a link to some sort of documentation. I remember you. This is just another example of your inane equine excrement. All that you seem to be good for to drag the level of intellectual discourse and civility on the USMB further into the gutter.

Last edited:

Actually they need to exist first. Which they ceased to do 'round about a century ago.

How convenient to make up threads to entities that don't exist.

Actually they need to exist first. Which they ceased to do 'round about a century ago.

How convenient to make up threads to entities that don't exist.

Oh Christ! Seriously ?[emoji32]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now have to abolish ice.

What in the name of the Gods and Goddesses are you blathering about. ? Abolish ice? Really? Who said that? When and where? It's pretty bizarre that you would attribute something like that to progressives, or anyone, without a link to some sort of documentation. I remember you. This is just another example of your inane equine excrement. All that you seem to be good for to drag the level of intellectual discourse and civility on the USMB further into the gutter.
Another insane lib who is not capable of telling the truth ever.

Trump, Looking to Midterms, Attacks Democrats on Calls to Abolish ICE

Now have to abolish ice.

you've clearly missed the protests over the weekend

Now have to abolish ice.

They clearly missed the joke as well.

Now have to abolish ice.

Has ice been banned now? Or is that a California water-saving thing?

I've got cubes if anybody's interested. I'll ship 'em by MediaMail.

Now have to abolish ice.

Trump said he will fight for ice. And that ice Is doing a great job

Now have to abolish ice.

Ha ha ha,

What a clever post you made.

See how many here are wailing and missing the play on words?

TRUMP LOST THE POPULAR VOTE!!!

I know, but still you know someone on the left is still crying in their pillow while screaming that and having the Gloria Allred moment over ICE...

TRUMP LOST THE POPULAR VOTE!!!

I know, but still you know someone on the left is still crying in their pillow while screaming that and having the Gloria Allred moment over ICE...
You are treading on thin ice, punk.

Treading?

You saw through the ICE from below and I have been sinking in the dark cold for days!

Now save America and vote Green in 2018!!!

Now have to abolish ice.

Trump said he will fight for ice. And that ice Is doing a great job

No, I doubt he said that. It just sounds --- cold.

Forum List

Back