Progressives/Liberals supported 39 million murders...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Which group supports "LIFE"???

I'm just asking not making a moral equivalency as I am JUST asking people to make an observation... Which ideology seems to respect from a SHEAR number of lives affected
"LIFE"? Which ideology would you think there would actually be MORE people ?

Progressives/liberals/Democrats have no problem that over the last 40 years since Roe VS WADE.. there has been over 39 million abortions of innocent lives that NEVER had a chance to make mistakes!

How Many Abortions Performed Since 1973
In 2006, publicly funded family planning services helped women avoid 1.94 million unintended pregnancies, which would likely have resulted in about 860,000 unintended births and 810,000 abortions

In the same period of time MOST non-liberals supported
Since the death penalty was reinstated in 1976, 1,277 convicted murderers have been executed.
U.S. Executions Since 1976

MOST non-liberals support the concept that if you destroy a life your life is taken.

So during the last 36 years 1,277 people found GUILTY of murdering, TAKING another life were executed.

39 million aborted lives VERSUS 1,277 executions of KNOWN murderers.

Which group supports the killing of 39 million lives while abhors the execution of 1,277?

That number can be increased to nearly 100 million when considering that almost all liberals/progressives/Obama supporters are admirers of Mao and Stalin... I mean when a Obama communications Director Anita Dunn Admires Mao Tse-tung; "He is my Favorite Philosopher"

Mao is responsible for the deaths of somewhere between 50 and 70 million human beings.

Or Ron Bloom Manufacturing Czar admits,
“We kind of agree with Mao that power comes largely from the barrel of a gun.”

So does Obama/progressives/liberals belong to the same admiration society!

Last edited by a moderator:
That number can be increased to nearly 100 million when considering that almost all liberals/progressives/Obama supporters are admirers of Mao and Stalin... I mean when a Obama communications Director Anita Dunn Admires Mao Tse-tung; "He is my Favorite Philosopher"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAXAivdHYW0
Mao is responsible for the deaths of somewhere between 50 and 70 million human beings.

More with the murder lie and Mao shit? Who quotes Mao more McCain or Dunn?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYJ15vbo15w]McCain Quotes Chairman Mao - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAXAivdHYW0

Reading posts like this is more amusing than reading the Sunday Funnies. I get just about as many laughs reading stupid statements like this as I do watching the Three Stooges.

Don't forget Hitler, Jeffrey Dahmer and Carrot Top. Liberals worship all of them too.

Forum List

Back