Progressives greatest success: USA AAA Credit rating will be cut

Taxes aren't a problem, government spending is.

Taxes pay for government spending. Republicans keep insisting on cutting taxes without comparable reductions in spending.

Conservatives insist on cutting taxes and reductions in spending...

You idiots just want to keep wasting money... You failed, now get out of the way....

We failed? You dumb ass, your people gave us two failed wars, and a tax cut while we were at war. You were the ones that kept the cost of the wars off of the books.

You people are the ones that need to get out of the way. You proved your incompetance from 2001 to 2009. Now you wish to damage the nation further with that same kind of bullshit.

Taxes pay for government spending. Republicans keep insisting on cutting taxes without comparable reductions in spending.

Conservatives insist on cutting taxes and reductions in spending...

You idiots just want to keep wasting money... You failed, now get out of the way....

We failed? You dumb ass, your people gave us two failed wars, and a tax cut while we were at war. You were the ones that kept the cost of the wars off of the books.
Yes, you failed... Fuck off now, loser...

You people are the ones that need to get out of the way. You proved your incompetance[sic] from 2001 to 2009. Now you wish to damage the nation further with that same kind of bullshit.

I just wish to stop you assholes from spending us into oblivion... That means cuts across the board and elimination of your wasteful bullshit...

douche....

Progressives have finally succeeded in tipping the USA toward a Cloward-Piven chaotic economy as Moody announces it will seek to cut the rating if the "Tax cut" pact passes.

They've works tirelessly to swamp our economy with unsustainable social spending and union benefits and now what the UAW did for Detroit, Progressives want to do to the country.

News Headlines
We got gobs of Republicans voting for this bill to insure they keep taxes low for the wealthy. There is plenty of blame to go around.

Moody's has not yet announced a negative forecast for US debt. If they do, it indicates that they may downgrade the rating on US debt within the next two years.

I would hope that they would announce a negative forecast. That might be enough to get Congress to heed some of the recommendations of the deficit reduction commission. This will be squarely in hands of House Republicans so it will be their turn to be on the hot seat.

As Toro pointed out indirectly and politely the markets have already downgraded treasuries: yields are going up and prices are going down on our bonds. State insolvencies and municipal requests for bankruptcy are on the rise. If federal law is amended to permit state bankruptcy IL, probably CA and possibly NY would be on the court house steps in relatively short order.

As Toro pointed out indirectly and politely the markets have already downgraded treasuries: yields are going up and prices are going down on our bonds. State insolvencies and municipal requests for bankruptcy are on the rise. If federal law is amended to permit state bankruptcy IL, probably CA and possibly NY would be on the court house steps in relatively short order.

Fear not...

I'm sure we'll bail them out in short order...

Fear not...

That's what I'm fearing.

Fear not...

That's what I'm fearing.

the 0ssiah will save us all....

Fear not...

That's what I'm fearing.

Yup. Alot of pensions tied up in the states.

Progressives have finally succeeded in tipping the USA toward a Cloward-Piven chaotic economy as Moody announces it will seek to cut the rating if the "Tax cut" pact passes.

They've works tirelessly to swamp our economy with unsustainable social spending and union benefits and now what the UAW did for Detroit, Progressives want to do to the country.

News Headlines

Those Republkican PROGRESSIVES who just added another $800 billion to the national debt (to give billionaires an extention on the temporary tax breaks) certainly do need to get credit for being fiscal conservatives, don't they, CRU?

I'm beginning to understand what you're referring to when you say "PROGRESSIVES"

You are talking about the people I call the INSIDERS. That unholy alliance of government and CAPITAL which takes care of their elite clients and fucks the rest of us,

AS long as you and I both admit that both Rs and Ds are of that clan, I guess we're making some kind of progress.

Because until people like yourself and myself are on the same page and charging the same people as responsible, there's damned all chance that we can do anything about their systemic theft of the American dream.

News Headlines

Those Republkican PROGRESSIVES who just added another $800 billion to the national debt (to give billionaires an extention on the temporary tax breaks) certainly do need to get credit for being fiscal conservatives, don't they, CRU?

I'm beginning to understand what you're referring to when you say "PROGRESSIVES"

You are talking about the people I call the INSIDERS. That unholy alliance of government and CAPITAL which takes care of their elite clients and fucks the rest of us,

AS long as you and I both admit that both Rs and Ds are of that clan, I guess we're making some kind of progress.

Because until people like yourself and myself are on the same page and charging the same people as responsible, there's damned all chance that we can do anything about their systemic theft of the American dream.

Anymore, partisan bickering is just a fool's game.

Ah yes, nothing like the smell of returns on treasury debt being downgraded in the morning. The backbone of the American economy and it's ability to assert it's foreign policy unimpeded like it has for the last 65 years in jeopardy, in it's death throws, our enemies salivating at the possibility of our demise but simultaneously upset about their bad investment. Good times.

Forum List

Back