Progressives gearing up to destroy Halloween

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
These bed wetting atrocities will destroy every tradition in this country.

ruin halloween.jpg

I can't quite fathom the grammar on the left side but I get the idea.

Mostly left wing perverts destroyed halloween a long time ago. The media keeps it alive to sell bad movies, cheap junk costumes mainly made in China and candy.

In neighborhoods with abundant pre-teen female children a Joe Biden mask outfrightens even the wildest Pelosi mask! In neighborhoods with boy-children, however, the Pelosi masks get the most laughs.

View attachment 277986

Fake news. Can you not tell just from the spelling alone that it either isn't meant to be taken seriously or was put together by a complete idiot?

In neighborhoods with abundant pre-teen female children a Joe Biden mask outfrightens even the wildest Pelosi mask! In neighborhoods with boy-children, however, the Pelosi masks get the most laughs.
They make cheap (China) masks so realistically today but I doubt seriously that a boy of the age to trick or treat would recognize a Pelosi mask.

Why is anybody paying attention or obeying what progressive sickos say or do or order to the rest of humanity?

Withdraw power from them! they are demented, they are very sick and deranged people.

Do NOT give them any power at all!

View attachment 277986

The old lie told by the democrats was that republicans wanted to tell you what you could do in your bedroom.....

The real truth is that the democrats are going to tell you what you can do in every part of your life...........

What lighbulbs you can use
what toilet you can have,
what bathroom you can use
how much fast food you can order
what you can have on your popcorn

they want to take
guns
red meat
straws
plastic bags
coal, gas, nuclear energy
what school your kids can go to
what kind of car you can drive

so...please...tell us that with everything that the democrats are going to tell you you can do...or not do.......do you left wing asshats really think they will stay out of your bedroom?

Forum List

Back