Progressives Display Their Hypocrisy With Apple

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I'm still waiting for the "Fight For 15" crowd to announce their boycott of all Apple products, giving theirs up in the process, and demanding an end to child labor and underpaid labor in the manufacturing of their products. These are also the same people who support illegal labor in this country in order to have cheap vegetables. Apparently, a living wage is only for white people in the mind of a far left Regressive.

Apple iPhone X is reportedly assembled with illegal high-school student labor

OP I see little difference between the Dem and Rep establishment on this issue, and most Americans seem oblivious to giving any thought to country of origin or labor issues before making a purchase.

I wasn't aware that conservatives were pro-child labor therefore not being hypocrites themselves.

We as a country are pretty hypocritical when it comes to buying anything overseas. WalMart, a popular store among conservatives was a huge influence in moving manufacturing offshore, are they hypocrites too? Or, as Americans when it comes down to it we look after ourselves first, for better or worse.

I wasn't aware that conservatives were pro-child labor therefore not being hypocrites themselves.

We as a country are pretty hypocritical when it comes to buying anything overseas. WalMart, a popular store among conservatives was a huge influence in moving manufacturing offshore, are they hypocrites too? Or, as Americans when it comes down to it we look after ourselves first, for better or worse.

Did you ever go to a Walmart? Do you really believe the customers there are mostly conservatives?

I'm still waiting for the "Fight For 15" crowd to announce their boycott of all Apple products, giving theirs up in the process, and demanding an end to child labor and underpaid labor in the manufacturing of their products. These are also the same people who support illegal labor in this country in order to have cheap vegetables. Apparently, a living wage is only for white people in the mind of a far left Regressive.

Why do you hate capitalism?

Did you ever go to a Walmart? Do you really believe the customers there are mostly conservatives?
It makes its money off the hayseeds. Always has.

It makes its money off the hayseeds. Always has.

Nope, everybody is in on the action:

Unknown.jpeg

Imagine what it would cost if made in the USA. The current price for a I-phone 10 is about a grand.

Imagine what it would cost if made in the USA. The current price for a I-phone 10 is about a grand.

$1150 .

As little as possible and yes.

Shopping at Wal-Mart? You might be a Republican

Agree.

Wal-Mart is huge with blacks also, doubtful they are conservative

Wal-Mart is huge with blacks also, doubtful they are conservative

WalMart is huge in general, second largest retailer after all.

As little as possible and yes.

Shopping at Wal-Mart? You might be a Republican

The most descriptive word in the title is "might." What the report is saying is Walmart's are reflective of red and blue states--not red and blue shoppers. It's as phony as a black woman with a blonde wig.

New Topics

Forum List

Back