Progressives Destroy Family of 12

Have Progressives Destroyed this Family?

• Total voters
I google searched this story. All of the links are from blogs and right wing 'news' agencies.
I'm going to hold off until the main stream media reports this.

We spent the first 21 pages of this thread confirming the authenticity of the story, right down to the mug shots.

However, it appears the USMB Liberal Army will not hold their slanderous claims to the same magnitude of rigor.
I am looking at this thing objectively and not from an ideological viewpoint.
Often I will trash posts supported by links to left wing blogs. In other to maintain credibility, I am compelled to challenge those links of right wing blogs as well.
It is what it is.

HereWeGoAgain

Isn't it funny that the libbies here were demanding that I apologize for making a false thread, but after they are exposed as slanderers they don't even show much as show a sign of apology. Demon crazed.

You should the horrible things they said about me when I made a thread that documented how I lost over 2/3 of my income because of Obamacare. They are DEMONIC

Obamacare just ruined my life US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Is it any wonder that they worship Satan?

Thats exactly why I feel no sympathy for min wage slackers.
I went through hell growing up yet I managed to retire at 46 without a college education. Yet they want me to give up what I gave my blood sweat and tears for?
They're going to have to kill me for it. And thats no bullshit!

Cool story, bro.

Tired response. Lesbo....

I google searched this story. All of the links are from blogs and right wing 'news' agencies.

We spent the first 21 pages of this thread confirming the authenticity of the story, right down to the mug shots.

However, it appears the USMB Liberal Army will not hold their slanderous claims to the same magnitude of rigor.
Often I will trash posts supported by links to left wing blogs. In other to maintain credibility, I am compelled to challenge those links of right wing blogs as well.
It is what it is.

If you're looking at it objectively then fucking prove it. Show us proof of the slanderous claim that they threatened the neighbors with a gun or stole for them. Show us the arrest, or grand jury proceeding or conviction, or some form of proof of equal rigor to the standard that I was held to at the beginning of this thread.

Its typical RW hypocrisy to idolize these thieves the same way they did Cliven Bundy who stole millions from the tax payers, while wanting to see Black looters shot on sight.

Show us a conviction in court of them being thieves.

Nice slander.

There's a reason you're being outvoted 2-1 on this thread

:)

There is no "vote" in this thread. Its premise is bullshit, and neither choice is valid. That's why I didn't bother with your bullshit poll. A poll question has to have a valid base. This doesn't. The family hasn't been "destroyed" -- by anybody. Well except maybe themselves.

And still no sign of "Progressives"...

index.jpg

"dafuck's he talking about?"​

Its typical RW hypocrisy to idolize these thieves the same way they did Cliven Bundy who stole millions from the tax payers, while wanting to see Black looters shot on sight.

Show us a conviction in court of them being thieves.

Nice slander.

There's a reason you're being outvoted 2-1 on this thread

:)
Um...7 to 5 is not the same as 2 to 1. You failed math, didn't you?

It is what it is.

If you're looking at it objectively then fucking prove it. Show us proof of the slanderous claim that they threatened the neighbors with a gun or stole for them. Show us the arrest, or grand jury proceeding or conviction, or some form of proof of equal rigor to the standard that I was held to at the beginning of this thread.
Interesting how you believe those trying to bilk money from you but not those who aren't trying to get money from anyone.

It is what it is.

Interesting how you believe those trying to bilk money from you but not those who aren't trying to get money from anyone.

He bought the whole manicured photo-propaganda image too, even after real ones were posted.
As Doc noted, wishful thinking versus critical thinking. I bet his house is full of Magic Bullets and other amazing products from Ronco. Gullible's Travels...

Forum List

Back