Progressives: Despicable Liars

Sharyl Attkisson admitted she wasnt hacked, or rather the problems she had have little to no evidence of hacking.
OMG…of all of the shocking propaganda and absurd lies of the left, that one right there is by far the most outrageous.

Media Matters is one of the most extremist organizations the left has and is able to convince the low-IQ left like dudmuck that reality isn’t real. From the article dud for brains posted:
and just by coincidence all these disruptions happening in my electrical systems at home may in the end have nothing to do with the intrusions but it was enough to alert people that said something may be happening and it gave me the gift of being able to connect with someone who could do a forensic examination on my computer and discover apart from these disruptions in my house, they found forensic evidence of highly sophisticated remote intrusions into my home computer and my CBS laptop computer. In all I had three forensic exams done which all found evidence of the remote intrusions into these computers, not garden variety hackers, phishers, or that sort of thing.
At no point did Sharyl Attkisson ever “admit she wasn’t hacked”. Quite the contrary, even in this Media Matters propaganda piece, they show that she confirmed that 3 separate cybersecurity firms established with concrete, indisputable evidence that the Obama Administration hacked into her system (they were later found to be spying on US reporters like the fascist piece of shit that Obama and his people are).

dudmuck, why are you so illiterate and uneducated? You couldn’t even read your own link! Did you drop out of school before junior high?

Last edited:
And no evidence Obama admin was spying on Trump campign. They were however, spying on russia as they should have been..
Once again, my uneducated and illiterate little friend, this is settled fact. The Obama Administration was in fact spying on the Trump Campaign. They used a falsified FISA warrant, and multiple FBI agents have testified to as much in a court of law, under oath. Nobody disputes this fact any more except for left-wing extremists and Russian or Chinese bots trying to destabilize the US.

So which are you, dud? A left-wing extremist nut job or a foreign bot? Uh-oh.

Sharyl Attkisson admitted she wasnt hacked, or rather the problems she had have little to no evidence of hacking.
jc456 | Meister | 2aguy | Bob Blaylock | OhPleaseJustQuit | M14 Shooter | westwall | Rigby5 | Cellblock2429 | bripat9643

You just have to see dudmuck ’s lie above and the link to Media Matters that he attempted to use to support that lie.

Media Matters headline claims Sharyl Attkisson had a “reversal”. But they quote her in the article, and she actually says the complete and total opposite. She never reversed her position at all. We all know Media Matters to be extremist propaganda, but even by their own standard, this one is shockingly outrageous (I hope all of you will click it and read it - it’s short and simple, like the intellect of the left).

Note what they bolded to draw the eyes of the low-IQ left to, and then note what she actually said:

IMG_2834.jpeg

What does it say about your limited intellect Dud, that you couldn’t differentiate between “electrical systems at home” and “my personal computer and CBS laptop computer”?

Do you how easy it is for them to manipulate you, due to your very limited intelligence?

IMG_2834.jpeg

The IRS was enforcing 501c3 rules regarding tax exempt status.
No they weren’t, my uneducated friend. Barack Obama instructed Lois Lerner to have the IRS suppress conservative groups (because that’s why fascists do).

When this was proven, he had them destroy Lois Lerner’s hard drive to cover up additional damning evidence.

You lie almost as much as Barack Obama does!

OMG…of all of the shocking propaganda and absurd lies of the left, that one right there is by far the most outrageous.

Media Matters is one of the most extremist organizations the left has and is able to convince the low-IQ left like dudmuck that reality isn’t real. From the article dud for brains posted:

At no point did Sharyl Attkisson ever “admit she wasn’t hacked”. Quite the contrary, even in this Media Matters propaganda piece, they show that she confirmed that 3 separate cybersecurity firms established with concrete, indisputable evidence that the Obama Administration hacked into her system (they were later found to be spying on US reporters like the fascist piece of shit that Obama and his people are).

dudmuck, why are you so illiterate and uneducated? You couldn’t even read your own link! Did you drop out of school before junior high?
her delete key was stuck.

and you still have the other subjects of 501c3 violations of conservative groups, and the subject of spying on Trump campaign.

“Her delete key was stuck” :lmao:
Multiple forensics exams concluded that numerous devices used by Attkisson were remotely compromised including, but not limited to:
  • CBS Toshiba Laptop
  • Apple iMac Desktop
  • MacBook Air
  • Mobile devices, including Blackberry
Forensics exams were conducted from 2013 to present by:
  • Confidential government source (CBS Toshiba Laptop)
  • CBS-hired forensics firm (CBS Toshiba Laptop and iMac Desktop)
  • Independent forensic examiner #1 (CBS Toshiba Laptop, iMac Desktop and other devices)
  • Department of Justice Inspector General (iMac Desktop, only)
  • Independent forensic examiner #2 (CBS Toshiba Laptop, iMac Desktop and other devices)
  • Independent forensic firm (CBS Toshiba Laptop, iMac Desktop and other devices)
6 separate cybersecurity firms/experts confirmed her devices had been compromised by the Obama Administration. Six.

Take a seat, lying 🤡

It’s ironic that in a thread called Progressives: Despicable Liars, Dumb-muck made the most outrageous lie I’ve seen. The low-IQ leftist proved this thread.

Your own link disproved your outrageous claim that she “admitted she wasn’t hacked”. Your link in fact confirms that she was hacked by the Obama Administration (a criminal act, by the way):

IMG_2834.jpeg

There is literally nothing that the left won’t lie about. Including the actual reasons Congress blocks a mentally-ill tool who is hyper-obsessed with skin color and suffers from a severe case of white guilt…
“I trust [squadron and group] commanders, but not Col. Jonsson. He has bias in [equal opportunity] and [judge advocate] matters especially if someone is white,” one respondent stated. “He wants anyone white to feel ashamed.”
Col. Ben Jonsson is deeply disturbed and completely unqualified for his current position - much less a promotion. Facts matter.

Forum List

Back