Progressives continue to weaponize government

Now we are playing word games?! Ok buddy. You win, congrats
/—-/ That is not a word game. It’s part of American Exceptionalism. Our Constitution limits government and protects the people.
It’s exactly a word game. When I say a city has the right to do something it clearly means they have the legal authority, but Bri wants to play world games to score fantasy points to make up for all the dumb ass statements he makes. At least that’s what appears to be happening. That’s fine though he can have what ever win he wants, I’m not interested in playing word games.
No it doesn't. You gave an example of a city that had already done those things and then asked if it had the right to do them.
Exactly, the legal right. Get over it, you lost this one pages ago
You asked if it had the legal right to do what it had already done? Not even you are that stupid.
Yes when I say a State has the right to do something that’s exactly what it means, the legal right. I’m not going to to some cosmic moral level here. To think so is what is stupid.

/—-/ That is not a word game. It’s part of American Exceptionalism. Our Constitution limits government and protects the people.
It’s exactly a word game. When I say a city has the right to do something it clearly means they have the legal authority, but Bri wants to play world games to score fantasy points to make up for all the dumb ass statements he makes. At least that’s what appears to be happening. That’s fine though he can have what ever win he wants, I’m not interested in playing word games.
No it doesn't. You gave an example of a city that had already done those things and then asked if it had the right to do them.
You asked if it had the legal right to do what it had already done? Not even you are that stupid.
Yes when I say a State has the right to do something that’s exactly what it means, the legal right. I’m not going to to some cosmic moral level here. To think so is what is stupid.
Face it: you got caught contradicting yourself. Your weaseling isn't fooling anyone.

Face it: you got caught contradicting yourself. Your weaseling isn't fooling anyone.
Think whatever you want man... the entire premise of your argument is idiotic and the fact that you think you can redefine the intent behind my words shows how much of a fool you are. Keep pushing it though. Funny watching you scramble

Think whatever you want man... the entire premise of your argument is idiotic and the fact that you think you can redefine the intent behind my words shows how much of a fool you are. Keep pushing it though. Funny watching you scramble
Your weaseling is getting truly pathetic. I redefine nothing. I simply report what you posted. One post contradicts another. That's typical for you and most lefties.

Your weaseling is getting truly pathetic. I redefine nothing. I simply report what you posted. One post contradicts another. That's typical for you and most lefties.
Yeah you claim I made a moral argument, I told you to post where I said anything that had to do with morals. You failed to do so. You’re done. You’re like one of those flys that keeps buzzing around your ears... damn annoying

Yeah you claim I made a moral argument, I told you to post where I said anything that had to do with morals. You failed to do so. You’re done. You’re like one of those flys that keeps buzzing around your ears... damn annoying
Do you really believe your fooling anyone with these lies? The can read back through the thread, you know.

Do you really believe your fooling anyone with these lies? The can read back through the thread, you know.
Do I think I’m fooling anyone? No. I don’t think anyone is paying attention to our ridiculous conversation, nor does anybody care.

This discussion is all ego. Your ego won’t let you admit you we’re wrong. My ego won’t let you have the last word. So we continue on with a pointless argument basically trolling each other. It is the epitome of what’s wrong with our public discourse

Cannabis is legal in California. Some revenue could go toward free public transportation that has Commerce in mind.
Commerce doesn't need "free" transportation junior. You think Microsoft ever needed "free" transportation? How about Apple?

Only the parasite class needs "free" transportation.

Democrats continue to weaponize government to attack anyone who doesn't share their political views.

They encouraged ANTIFA and BLM to riot, loot, and commit violent acts for 5 years while President Trump campaigned and was in office. But they will bring charges against the "Proud Boys" for exercising their basic 1st Amendment rights.

Forum List

Back