‘Progressives’ blaming NRA over Ebola spread diverting blame from themselves

libs blame guns for ebola - oh my! I swear, the left gets loonier every day

Progressives blaming NRA over Ebola spread diverting blame from themselves - National gun rights Examiner.com

Calling the National Rifle Association “cowardly bullies” TV One host, Daily Beast columnist and former CNN contributor Roland Martin went on a tear against the gun group’s opposition to the nomination of Vivek Murthy as Surgeon General, Matthew Balan of Newsbusters reported Thursday.
“Martin's op-ed follows in the footsteps of MSNBC's Krystal Ball and NBC's Anne Thompson, who politicized the Ebola crisis nearly a week earlier when they bemoaned that due to ‘Senate dysfunction and NRA opposition, we don't have a surgeon general right now,’" Balan explained, referencing an earlier report.

I NEVER dismiss information.

But your post has absolute ignorance of the topic written all over it.

Your title has is no where even lines up with your link. "Libs blame guns for ebola" is all you.........and :bs1:

But +1 for your thread. The more people learn about Ebola, the less they fear it. Knowledge is the ability to face a matter instead of punch it.

Progressive ***** can never take responsibility for their own policy fuck ups. Everything is always the fault of greedy Repubs and low tax rates.

Weird

2 people have been infected in the US by Ebola, both survived. What a horrible failure

NOW PLEASE give me ONE policy conservatives have EVER been on the correct side of history on? lol

False premises, distortions and lies are the ONLY thing in right wingers tool boxes!

Well apparently all policies of conservatives are on the "correct" side of history tonight. They just took the Senate, and the House AGAIN.

But hey, don't let reality stop you. Keep on truckin' ....someone has to keep believing progressive lies. Run along now and watch Rachel Madcow, I'm sure she'll still pet your head and tell you everything is going to be OK. You'll have a new batch of bullshit to swallow tomorrow, like it wasn't republicans or conservatives that won today, it was the lobbyists!

LOL, carry on, dipshit.

So no, like ALL conservatives presented with this question, you can't name a policy conservatives have EVER been on the correct side of history either

conservatives.jpg

Can you name one Progressive policy that is on the side of history? Whatever that means.

Progressives are wrong about tax rates, gov mandated healthcare, gun control, abortion on-demand, foreign policy, green energy subsidies, queer-enabler agenda, illegal immigration, anti-Christian agenda, pro-Islam agenda, and the race baiting agenda. Did I leave anything out?

Now, since progressives and liberals are wrong on every issue under the sun, and we conservatives oppose their views, I guess that makes us correct on all the forementioned issues.

That answer your question sparky?

PROGRESSIVE policies on the correct side of history (meaning they worked)

Income taxes, Trust busting, labor laws, min wage laws, SS, civil rights laws, Medicare, etc

Conservatives 'policy' failure:

Don't need regulators on the beat led to GOP great depression, Ronnie's S&L crisis and Dubya's subprime crisis

Ronnie/Dubya ax cuts bring in more revenues

Wars are free

Medicare can be expanded without funding it

Need more?

Forum List

Back