Progressives are destroying the fabric of our nation.

Who are the anti-religious crazies?
People who don't believe in....

zombie-jesus.jpg

853.gif

The nation has lived through worse division. Remember, some countries find our party system laughable as they are so much alike.
George Wallace said it right when he was running for President.

I was raised to hate communism. I was raised to be charitable on my own, not to be forced into it by the government. I was raised to expect reward for my efforts and to be able to purchase whatever goods and services I chose as long as I had earned the money to pay for it.

....And, if you have to "string-up" a few o' those other folks who make competition (for those jobs) more-difficult than it need be.....

handjob.gif

Yeah....you're comin'-thru, load-and-clear....​

The fabric of our country, these days, comes out of a Chinese textile mill and it's a crappy poly-cotton blend.

it's not progressives, it's the damned Chinese textile industry with its shoddy quality control. I can't tell you how many times I've had a new shirt or pair of pants or backpack or any item manufactured out of fabric start to come unraveled within weeks of purchase. It's a freakin' Communist plot! (Or is it a capitalist plot? Which are the Chinese again nowadays?)

Most clothing is manufactured in countries like Honduras, Pakistan, Bengladesh or Sri Lanka - the most impoverished countries on the planet.

True story.

If you need a link for proof click on just about any thread on this site.

:)

Your kind does nothing to improve this country. You don't "keep the country safe". You bring nothing of importance unless you call the destruction your kind brings "important". Considering the size of the catastrophe, it's beyond important.

Go ahead, click on any link. Find something the right wing does that helps the country. The things they claim that aren't disasters, usually come from the left. Getting Bin Laden, scientific achievements, good government works, disaster relief. Right wingers even wanted to end disaster relief. Go look up "Eric Cantor". And while you're at it, go find some nice big oil spill. If you can figure out who caused it, you can apologize to the company for getting their oil dirty.

New Topics

Forum List

Back