Progressive whining about Obamacare victory

Oooohhhh, who's panties are up which ass now, smartass?? :badgrin::badgrin:

I have no interest in your cross dressing habits. No matter how many pics you send me, I won't ever be interested. Now get back to sucking that dick, faggot.

You got a dick?? Better spit it out bitch, it doesn't belong to you... :eusa_hand:

That's not a dick, it's a vienna sausage. But I understand your confusion. After years of seeing that pathetic excuse for a dick between your legs, you think every dick is that small.

I have no interest in your cross dressing habits. No matter how many pics you send me, I won't ever be interested. Now get back to sucking that dick, faggot.

You got a dick?? Better spit it out bitch, it doesn't belong to you... :eusa_hand:

That's not a dick, it's a vienna sausage. But I understand your confusion. After years of seeing that pathetic excuse for a dick between your legs, you think every dick is that small.

Based on your last couple of posts I'm guessing you're a confused 14 year old who doesn't understand why he gets aroused in the gym shower.

Seek help, boy, you're going to need it.

Wow, you are a serious pussy. Sorry about those panties up your ass. I hope tomorrow goes better for you.

My days always go well.

You should learn the rules before you break them, it is what intelligent people do. The simple thing was just to wrap quote tags around it, instead you went to the trouble of deliberately sticking it in one of my quotes.

And you being the massive pussy that you are, decided to run and tattle on me. :lol: What a fucking pussy :lol:

Keep whining.

The only whining I've seen today has involved chapped asses on the right.

Are you saying the two links I provided were written by conservatives, or are you admitting you didn't read the links?

I'm saying I woke up maybe an hour ago, I'm reading my emails and following my email notifications.

QW, you REALLY need your OCD meds adjusted.

Go eat a dick, cock-breath

Oooohhhh, who's panties are up which ass now, smartass?? :badgrin::badgrin:

Will there EVER be a thread in which you don't tell the world how gay you are by talking about dick? I mean, if you're gay, you're gay. No one gives a shit, really. But you seem to feel the need to tell us all how gay you are over... and over... and over.

It's getting kind of pathetic.

I really shouldn't say this, but I am going to enjoy this post.

A lot.

It seems that the Left is convinced that Roberts upheld Obamacare by stomping on their dreams of an all powerful government.

John Roberts Saves Us All -- Daily Intel

Roberts health care opinion, Commerce Clause: The real reason the chief justice upheld Obamacare. - Slate Magazine

We now have a new type of bad sportsmanship, whining about winning.

Roberts did not uphold the individual mandate. He struck it down as unconstitutional.

He struck it down as unconstitutional under the Commerce Clause. He held it up as constitutional as a tax.

Yes he did.

He just handed Romney and the GOP a big gift.

He also handed Barry one big problem.

Wonder who will make the most of what they have been handed??

Will this law have to go back to congress and senate so they can assess a tax before implementation?

Nope, SCOTUS just redefined it as a tax and approved the mandate on that basis. A mega huge enormous stifling smothering tax at that.

If the GOP have the brains that God gave a goose, they will use it to really good advantage every time Obama claims to have lowered taxes on most people now, as, according to SCOTUS, he has imposed a huge tax on everybody who works for a living. So not only can they show that Obama lied big time when he adamently claimed this was not a tax when he sold us this turkey, he also lost his claim to have lowered taxes.

That's the icing on the cake actually. The big prize is in removing Obama's ability to use the Commerce Clause to do end runs around us and the people we elect to represent us.

Mega huge stifling smothering tax? How much is this going to add to your personal tax bill? The answer is zero.

Maybe zero to yours, but the rest of us will have to pay.

Forum List

Back