Progressive Vision of Borderless US: Rep Keith Ellison — ‘God Willing…Border Will Bec

This shows the disconnect.

How many people need to be raped and murdered by illegals for it to sink in?

Is this idiot going to support the idea that we can go into Mexico and enforce our laws?

Would he expect us to allow Mexican law to come here?

These are the type of people who thing that all people will just hold hands, sing Kumbaya, and sit around in a bounty of everything thinking all happy thoughts

Otherwise known as idiots

Is this idiot going to support the idea that we can go into Mexico and enforce our laws?

I think you should know by now that democrats don't give a shit about Americans.

In theory, his vision is what everyone should be hoping for some day. For the rest of us who live in reality, we all know that it will likely never be possible.

Theory is a wonderfull thing. It works wonders in nature where we can make the theory come true.

We can make a world w/o boarders. It will be hard for some at first, but eventually it gets easier.

All we would have to do is murder the people that don't want open boarders. Eventually you will run out of people to kill or they will shut up and just get along.

Look how great China became after it killed off all dissenter...

I think you should know by now that democrats don't give a shit about Americans.

I wouldn't go quite that far. They do care about Americans, we just don't like the way they go about it.

The far left nuts, are another story, the DINO's are a whole nuther animal.

People better WAKE UP to the fact we have, Enemies within Our Elected Representatives.

before it's TOO LATE.

In theory, his vision is what everyone should be hoping for some day. For the rest of us who live in reality, we all know that it will likely never be possible.

Theory is a wonderfull thing. It works wonders in nature where we can make the theory come true.

We can make a world w/o boarders. It will be hard for some at first, but eventually it gets easier.

All we would have to do is murder the people that don't want open boarders. Eventually you will run out of people to kill or they will shut up and just get along.

Look how great China became after it killed off all dissenter...

Bullshit, there's nothing wonderful about it, a USA without borders is Mexico North. Just imagine houses in your neighborhood panted pink & purple, green& yellow, orange & brown etc, front yard full of junk cars, Mexican gangs stealing everything that not nailed down, selling drugs on every corner or people weaving in and out of rush hour selling gum and bags of oranges,and the huge increase in uninsured and under insured motorist. Any American that believes in a no border policy should be charged with treason and sent to prison in Alaska.

Progressives need to be treated like they were small pox, they must be removed from all political office in the USA and only exist in a freezer in the Level IV bio-containment facility at the CDC

I wouldn't go quite that far. They do care about Americans, we just don't like the way they go about it.

I disagree. If the demonRats gave a shit about Americans they wouldn't keep piling this mountain of debt on our backs. And, when I say that remember that 50% of us Americans do slavery for the other 50%.

I disagree. If the demonRats gave a shit about Americans they wouldn't keep piling this mountain of debt on our backs. And, when I say that remember that 50% of us Americans do slavery for the other 50%.

they actually think it's helping. It's an alien way of looking at things, but they truly do beleive there is plenty of money and the debt is totally meaningless no matter how large it gets.

How on earth can borders ever become irrelevant? We need to know where they are for jurisdictional purposes at least. We need to know what laws apply where. Who governs what. etc

Even if we had free reign to cross all borders without problems, they would still be relevent.

Why do we have politicians who are stupid when it comes to what's obvious?

Forum List

Back