Progressive Talk Show Host Lynn Samuels Dies

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
Years ago, when she was a left wing host on WABC, Lynn Samuels used to do a change-of-pace Christmas Eve show in which, among other things, she invited listeners to sing Christmas carols.

This year on Christmas Eve, Samuels died. She was 69.

No cause of death was immediately announced. Her body was discovered after she failed to report for her 10 a.m. Saturday show at Sirius XM radio and the company asked police to go to her Woodside, Queens, home.

On the radio, Samuels was exactly what much of the country thinks New York sounds like. She had a city accent she never tried to hide or soften, even when her bosses suggested it would prevent her from ever getting a radio job outside the city.

Progressive Talk Show Host Lynn Samuels Dies Christmas Eve at 69 | Common Dreams

My daughter always listened to her on Serius Radio. She was telling me that Lynn was booted from her regular radio show and sent to a two hour show on the weekends. Lynn was mad and said she thought she got booted because she kept talking about how much she hates Obama.

It was a little sad for my girl, she thought Lynn was very entertaining.

A progressive talking about how much she hated Obama? The poor thing died with a mortal sin staining her soul, but that's OK. We'll take her in at the Republican/conservative wing of heaven.

A progressive talking about how much she hated Obama? The poor thing died with a mortal sin staining her soul, but that's OK. We'll take her in at the Republican/conservative wing of heaven.

Yeah, imagine that.

This is very sad news because the Show Hosts are very best and very hard workers they are become a Show hosts after a very
work hard and also have a good communication skills and they are become a big celebrities in the world after very work hard
so this is very sad news anyways may god her soul rest in peace...

Forum List

Back