The left and the so-called “mainstream” media has zero credibility. Zero.
Brennan said that the president is "treasonous," "imbecilic," and "wholly in the pocket of Putin."
The devout leftist was adamant that President Trump was guilty of Russian “collusion”. For years he would go on any show that would have him to convince the American people that President Trump was conspiring with Vladimir Putin. But after the report from the Mueller investigation?
I think I suspected there was more than there actually was
So let me get this straight...you accused the President of the United States of treason, collusion, and voter fraud based on your thoughts and what you suspected? Brennan just openly admitted he had no facts or evidence whatsoever when he made his outrageous accusations.

Former CIA head John Brennan—who called Pres. Trump 'treasonous'—attempts to explain how he got it so wrong on Russia

The left and the so-called “mainstream” media has zero credibility. Zero.
Brennan said that the president is "treasonous," "imbecilic," and "wholly in the pocket of Putin."
The devout leftist was adamant that President Trump was guilty of Russian “collusion”. For years he would go on any show that would have him to convince the American people that President Trump was conspiring with Vladimir Putin. But after the report from the Mueller investigation?
I think I suspected there was more than there actually was
So let me get this straight...you accused the President of the United States of treason, collusion, and voter fraud based on your thoughts and what you suspected? Brennan just openly admitted he had no facts or evidence whatsoever when he made his outrageous accusations.

Former CIA head John Brennan—who called Pres. Trump 'treasonous'—attempts to explain how he got it so wrong on Russia

Only now they are finally admitting they had no evidence? Wow... it's not like everyone didn't say that for the past two years, everyone with an ounce of brain.

They did have plenty of evidence that Trump had done nothing however.

Anyone who trust a source other than The Blaze or Breitbart is a idiot. The rest of them have absolutely zero credibility left thanks to scandals just like this.
As these internal documents demonstrate, a central component of the Clinton campaign strategy is ensuring that journalists they believe are favorable to Clinton are tasked to report the stories the campaign wants circulated.
That’s not journalism. That is propaganda.

Exclusive: New Leak on Clinton's Cozy Press Relationship

The left and the so-called “mainstream” media has zero credibility left. Zero.
But the places I went, the white communities I went, Trump was resonating like you wouldn’t believe, and it really was frustrating because here I was on the ground, and I’d go onto Twitter or look at social media or look at CNN or whatever, MSNBC, and they had no clue.
The phrase “had no clue” flawlessly summarizes the left.

What a NY Liberal Learned Traveling Across the Country

The left and the so-called “mainstream” media has zero credibility left. Zero.
  • There were 95 positive statements about Trump.
  • There were 726 negative ones too.
  • That computes to 88% negative spin
Throughout the entire general election campaign the tone was remarkably steady:
  • In August, the spin was 87% negative
  • in September it was 94% negative
  • and in October it was 90% negative.
Statisticians call this the “mean” … and it was certainly mean.
Those numbers would be unreasonable for a president overseeing a depression. But President Trump is enduring these attacks while overseeing an era of unprecedented prosperity.

Here's Undeniable Proof That the Media Despises Trump

SNL is not "media". SNL is comedy, satire. You might also want to learn the difference between fact and fiction, op/ed's and news.
You might want to look up the word "media" there, sparky. Media is not content - it's medium (i.e. tv, radio, newspaper). Here - let me help you:
View attachment 138505
Seriously Luddly Neddite - it scares the absolute shit out of me how dumb you progressives are. I'm not being sarcastic when I say that. You people were raised so poorly that you literally have no concept of even basic definitions. Your dumb ass actually believes the word "media" is just a synonym for "news". :eusa_doh:

I agree. Good response.

It's interesting how the left so desperately wants the masses to believe that their media is "unbiased" and "reliable". The evidence is overwhelming and the discussion is over.
Transcripts of the meeting, which centered on the president's alleged racism and reveal how the Times plans to craft its narrative about Trump moving forward, were later leaked to Slate and published on Thursday.
A media outlet should never "craft a narrative". They should simply report on exactly what happened. In other words, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Leaked transcripts reveal how NY Times leadership plans to craft Trump-racism narrative

Anybody who believes the "traditional" media outlets like the NY Times is an absolute idiot...
The article left out a crucial fact that was included in the book: The alleged victim reportedly has no recollection of the incident in question. The woman “refused to discuss the incident” with the authors, and “several of her friends said she does not recall it,” Pogrebin and Kelly wrote in the book.
The left loves propaganda.

NYT Corrects Brett Kavanaugh Story After Leaving Out Relevant Facts

Forum List

Back