This outspoken progressive was “shaken”, “scared”, and “freaking out” over the American flag. Tells you everything you need to know about the left.

Liberal comedian says she was ‘scared,’ ‘shaken,’ ‘freaking out’ when boyfriend flew American flag
So you take what she said out of context to prove your bullshit little strawman.
It wasn’t taken out of context. It was 100% within context and accurate. The left has become extremely radicalized and anti-American.

Are you looking forward to the second coming of Jesus? Simple yes or no would suffice.

This outspoken progressive was “shaken”, “scared”, and “freaking out” over the American flag. Tells you everything you need to know about the left.

Liberal comedian says she was ‘scared,’ ‘shaken,’ ‘freaking out’ when boyfriend flew American flag
So you take what she said out of context to prove your bullshit little strawman.
It wasn’t taken out of context. It was 100% within context and accurate. The left has become extremely radicalized and anti-American.

Are you looking forward to the second coming of Jesus? Simple yes or no would suffice.

Sure beats standing on street corners panhandling.

Sure beats standing on street corners panhandling.

I don't know. I wouldn't do it but some of those folks make a danged sight better living than either of us.

I'm a Catholic. What do you think?

It wasn't said with you in mind. The fake Patriot should worry about that though. If he thinks Sarah is such a liberal, think about how liberal Jesus is going to be. And, man, is he going to be pissed

Forum List

Back