Progressive Detester

Hello Hater. With a handle like that I seriously doubt that you want to enter into serious discussion, banter yes it is easy and cheap.

:welcome:
Do you hate progressives or progressively hate? Either way, you're fucking yourself. Hate destroys the hater.

You must love and respect everything! Pick out the things that you want for yourself...and leave all the rest of them for somebody else. (That's a line from Reality...written by a good friend of mine.)

(My dearest friend is a gahdamned, bleeding heart liberal {progressive}. I love exposing him to the truth!)

Last edited:
I hate progressivism (is that a word?) and it's intent to bring this shining city on the hill down to a third world country, so that we may all be equally poor.

I hate progressivism (is that a word?) and it's intent to bring this shining city on the hill down to a third world country, so that we may all be equally poor.

Wait, you don't even know if Progressivism is a word, which tells me you also know very little about what that word means, yet you "hate" it?

Welcome anyway. If nothing else, it should be interesting.

Wow! It felt weird spelling it,.... anyway I'm hopped up on pain killers recovering from a severed Achilles tendon, already regretting the "hater" designation but don't know how to change it so,.... Oh well! While I hate progressivism (still feels weird) I hate no-one.

Wow! It felt weird spelling it,.... anyway I'm hopped up on pain killers recovering from a severed Achilles tendon, already regretting the "hater" designation but don't know how to change it so,.... Oh well! While I hate progressivism (still feels weird) I hate no-one.

pussy---it's only virtual :lol:

Pain killers, eh? Hope they gave you the good stuff.

Just relax and enjoy the traditional hazing, er, welcome wagon. Hater. ;)

I fixed that for you. Progressives suck. Just a pointer, but "Sheep -Hater" would have been totally apropos for your thread title.:eusa_whistle:

Some come in with a Ka-Boom, some come in with a whimper, most just say a variation of hello and say nothing..

I prefer the KA-Boom...:popcorn:.. good luck and welcome, we'll see what happens...

:welcome: 2 USMB

Isn't a Progressive Detester one who is in the advanced stages of loathing? :D

I think making love while log rolling mayhave been an easier entrance .......just sayin

P.S. No, not Post Script, Progressives Suck, wear head gear and iron jocks, be sure to take your meds and enjoy.

Who severed your AT?
What kind of pills are you taking?
Does Eccg mean anything we should worry about?

(Worry not. There are many people that hate the progressive movement. You have friends here.)

Yes Progressivism is the new boogie man that Fox and the right wing hate mongers are now touting as the great threat to the American way of life.

This latest propaganda campaign is rather similar to their campaign to make liberalism something it's not, actually.

Which is odd given that it's the REPUBLICAN party which originally embraced Progressivism for REFORM.

But I wouldn't expect people with no sense of history and clearly no sense of perspective to understand that such a word, and the blind fear of reform, maKES absolutely NO logical sense.

FYI:

Republicans seeking change are progressives.

Democrats seeking change are ALSO progressives.

Really this propaganda techique of making stupid americans fearful of a word (!?!?) is growing rather tiresome.

But really, you want to know what the real problem is?

STUPID, MISINFORMED, ILLOGICAL AND ANGRY AMERICANS are a rather tiresome bunch, no matter what boogieman they're currently being told to fear.

Last edited:
Progressive Detester

Just because I use Erie instead of Progressive doesn't mean I detest Progressive.
Not a sermon, just a thought.

Yes Progressivism is the new boogie man that Fox and the right wing hate mongers are now touting as the great threat to the American way of life.

This latest propaganda campaign is rather similar to their campaign to make liberalism something it's not, actually.

Which is odd given that it's the REPUBLICAN party which originally embraced Progressivism for REFORM.

But I wouldn't expect people with no sense of history and clearly no sense of perspective to understand that such a word, and the blind fear of reform, maKES absolutely NO logical sense.

FYI:

Republicans seeking change are progressives.

Democrats seeking change are ALSO progressives.

Really this propaganda techique of making stupid americans fearful of a word (!?!?) is growing rather tiresome.

But really, you want to know what the real problem is?

STUPID, MISINFORMED, ILLOGICAL AND ANGRY AMERICANS are a rather tiresome bunch, no matter what boogieman they're currently being told to fear.

*yawn*

Keep those blinders working, dude. They suit you.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back