Progress in Baltimore

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Two people were fatally shot in separate incidents early Monday, continuing a run of violence in the city over the Memorial Day weekend.

The two killings increased this month's homicide total to 35 – Baltimore's deadliest month since 1999. There have been 108 homicides in the city this year. The Baltimore Sun

Progress down the drain...... all lib cities should adopt a crime holiday.....courtesy of Holder and Co et al

Two people were fatally shot in separate incidents early Monday, continuing a run of violence in the city over the Memorial Day weekend.

The two killings increased this month's homicide total to 35 – Baltimore's deadliest month since 1999. There have been 108 homicides in the city this year. The Baltimore Sun

Progress down the drain...... all lib cities should adopt a crime holiday.....courtesy of Holder and Co et al

This isn't a city, it's a war zone
Baltimore MD Crime Map - Showing Crimes in Baltimore
Baltimore MD crime rates and statistics - NeighborhoodScout

looks like the local thugs are preying on the tourists

we will not be visiting Inner Harbor this year

at least not without a gun​

--- nor apparently, a clue.

really?

map plus personal knowledge of the area = you are an ignorant ass

:dev3:
No..We're just supposed to do what the city cheer leaders do...
They ignore the problems, pretend they don't exist and insist we come on in. That despite the crime , everything is fine. it's the media out to "get" Baltimore.

Oh? Would you care to enlighten us?

Ever been to the Inner Harbor?
I asked you to enlighten the group.....You replied to my question with a question.
That doesn't cut it.
Looking at the crime map provided in the link, it appears the Inner Harbor is no safe haven from street crimes. In fact it appears to be getting worse.
I have a friend who is a pit boss at the Horseshoe. I am going to take my chances with parking and head there this summer. Hopefully the street thugs will not bother me.

I work in Baltimore a couple times a month and drive through pretty frequently.
Actually, the Inner Harbor is generally safe until about 2AM when the bars let out. Otherwise Baltimore's worst districts are the one you would expect to be the worst districts. A friend just sold a property that was in an area that wasn't gentrifying quickly enough.
But now with the cops having to hold back expect crime to spike.
Thanks obama and his sheeple.

Oh? Would you care to enlighten us?

Ever been to the Inner Harbor?

I have many times, and other places in the city

so just stfu

the black population has a history of aggression and nastiness toward the white population

eat shit and die you pos

Forum List

Back