Programmer under oath admits computers rig elections

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2LwnmbdiTg]Programmer under oath admits computers rig elections MUST SEE NOW TOOK PLACE TODAY!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Was the elections this year RiG.. Many signs point to YES

The election in California was rigged. I know first hand that it was. I filed a complaint, it was the best I could do.

At the behest of Rep. Tom Feeney, in September 2000, he was asked to write a program for a touchscreen voting machine that would make it possible to change the results of an election undetectably.[9] Curtis assumed initially that this effort was aimed at detecting Democratic fraud, but later learned that it was intended to benefit the Republican Party.

Clint Curtis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lmao:

There is no way my ballot would have been electronically counted if the election wasn't rigged. It went through the scanner as complete when there were two offices I elected not to vote at all. The ballot should have been set aside to be counted by hand. I voted for someone. I just don't know who it went to. It went to whoever was rigging the election.

Anonymous claims they stopped Rove from stealing Ohio, his insane disbelieving reaction to the results on foxnews eletion night makes me wonder.

Thanks for admitting the Bush v. Gore election was rigged.

Well, we did see the machine that automatically changed the Obama vote to a Romney vote.

And, we know that the Romney's have a very close "relationship" with owning voting machines.

Certainly helps explain why Mittens got so many votes when the whole nation was laughing their heads off at him.

How 'bout if we thank the hen house away from the foxes on both sides of the aisle?

The R is always whining about regulations and government involvement but they never say a word about elections. Why is that?

LMAO NOW! Right wingers take up the same mantra that left wingers took up in 2000 and 2004.

This is just too funny.

Well, we did see the machine that automatically changed the Obama vote to a Romney vote.

And, we know that the Romney's have a very close "relationship" with owning voting machines.

Certainly helps explain why Mittens got so many votes when the whole nation was laughing their heads off at him.

How 'bout if we thank the hen house away from the foxes on both sides of the aisle?

The R is always whining about regulations and government involvement but they never say a word about elections. Why is that?

And yet Romney lost...

There was WAY more machines that turned Romney votes to Obama. Nice try though

There was WAY more machines that turned Romney votes to Obama. Nice try though

Link? Nevermind, I know you don't have one you ungrammatical leach.

Forum List

Back