Profiting from importing terrorists

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
We have these programs here too.I especially love the deceit of the term homegrown terrorism, nothing homegrown about what is sweeping the EU.

French attempts to 'de-radicalise' homegrown jihadists pronounced a 'total fiasco'
President François Hollande launched the drive to reverse radicalisation among thousands of French Muslims in the wake of terror attacks that have killed 238 people since January 2015.

However, the report, by a cross-party senate committee, was denounced as an amateurish flop this week, accusing the government of funding "pseudo-experts" who pocketed millions of euros with few tangible results.

LLMMAAOOOO .......wonder how much the lib NGOs make to get em in too......

Your private prison growth industry must be fed bodies.

Fenton. Not sure what your deal is but I will begin to report you because all you do is troll threads.
OK, if that's what you want to do. But it has been my observation on this site that this "troll" tattling thing is more so about ideas and what is being said that makes some posters uncomfortable. This site seems to be for partisanshitheads to blame each other, and anything else is “trolling”.

Forum List

Back