Profiting from Hate

Malcolm X
Thank you for bring up Malcolm X and let's not forgotten he was killed by blacks because he saw through the haze of black rage and was moving toward MLK's position on how to create political change. He realized black rage is self-destructive and members of the black community were financially profiting by stoking the flames of racial hatred. It was true then and its still true now, and Rev. Wright is just the most recent and obvious member of this club.

Okay, just opinion then, no facts. Oh well, opinion is fine.
Rev. Wright has not made a living preaching white hate? James Cones has not made a career writing books and lecturing white hate? Rev. Wright is not moving into an exclusive white golf course community? Jessie Jackson did not shake down America's #1 beer manufacturer with claims of racism and secured a plum distributorship for his son? Obama did not make hundreds of thousands of dollars on a book about how evil and bad whites are, whites who walk their dogs in Harlem so they can shit in black neighborhoods?

Wow, I must be misinformed...not. Tell me Diuretic have you even read Dreams Of My Father, because I have. Instead of making the vacuous claims that it is all opinion, show me where I am wrong.

Oh, that's right, unsupported claims that the government created the AIDS virus to wipe out blacks is talking about family history. No, it's not, dumkoff. That's a type of delusional hatred worth of Mein Kampf.

MasterChief, racism is wrong in any form. Be it black or white.
On that point we are agreed, but I've taking it a step further--Profiting from hate, white or black, is wrong and there are blacks profiting from maintaining racial hate.

Forum List

Back