Profiling?

I wonder if the cops are using that horrible technique know as profiling to find this person or persons?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070913/ap_on_re_us/officers_injured

If it is statistically accurate to conclude that people of a particular race commit more of one type of crime per capita than do people of other races, I have no objection to using profiling to a certain degree. It is merely logical. Yet, with respect to the link that you provided, I don’t know what racial profile, if any, would be appropriate. What race has more of a distrust or violence against police? What race would be more inclined to shoot police in that particular part of the nation under those circumstances? I don’t know.

If it is statistically accurate to conclude that people of a particular race commit more of one type of crime per capita than do people of other races, I have no objection to using profiling to a certain degree. It is merely logical. Yet, with respect to the link that you provided, I don’t know what racial profile, if any, would be appropriate. What race has more of a distrust or violence against police? What race would be more inclined to shoot police in that particular part of the nation under those circumstances? I don’t know.

Since he's black I hope they look for a black dude--saves a lot of time.

I've got this bottle of Bushmill's....oh and a Jamesons's...and...look at all this Guinness.....do you have to turn me in???? :D

I do, Haven't had a drink since 1984 and since 1999 I have had diabettes, couldn't now if I wanted too. Cash is everyone's friend though, but I prefer the kind with dead presidents rather than what ever the Irish use.:rofl:

Forum List

Back