Profiles

We could make eve some cream drinks...

or just giver her the bottle of creme' de cocoa :lol:

Cocoa? :eusa_eh:

:eusa_drool:

yes... and there are chocolate martinis, too....

*holds up bottle of creme de cocoa and some chocolate syrup and lures eve into the other room*

top_amarula.gif

AND I have spent 5 times the amount of money in the tin to support the homeless cats in my neighborhood. Hope you don't mind, but coffee dues will have to be increased.:eusa_whistle:

Are they FDA approved?

I'm sorry. I cannot divulge financial information from the coffee tin fund to the general public. My accountant can be reached at 1-800-ful-lofit if you feel you need more information on the use of your donations.

Further, I am starting up a committee to investigate the use of the coffee tin fund to see how many of the alleged malnourished cats are illegal immigrants, or have other means of sustenance.

Bear in mind that slightest accusation will be followed by the counter accusation "Animal Hater!" and I will go on and on from there, completely deflecting from the actual issue.

:cool:

You got a real drink?
knock yourself out...
250px-EverclearHiRes.jpg

I'm sorry. I cannot divulge financial information from the coffee tin fund to the general public. My accountant can be reached at 1-800-ful-lofit if you feel you need more information on the use of your donations.

:eek:

there's been a coup... the locks on my office door... he changed them...

*looks for lockpicking kit*

You got a real drink?
knock yourself out...
250px-EverclearHiRes.jpg

:eek:

there's been a coup... the locks on my office door... he changed them...

*looks for lockpicking kit*

Need to borro wmy hammer? It's a 26 ounce job. Guaranteed to "pick" teh sturdiest of locks.:badgrin:

I think it would be kinda cool if we had more categories to fill out in our profiles. Not sure if that's even something that can be done, I don't know how the message board software works or anything, but thought it wouldn't hurt to make the suggestion!

For example, gender could be a good one...I've been called "dude" and "bro" a few times now, which is all well and good, but since nobody has their gender displayed anywhere I think a lot of people might have just assumed I'm a dude...and, SURPRISE, I'm a girl. :lol:

Anyway, yeah...just throwin' it out there, feel free to throw it right back!

Nothing stopping you from putting your pic up. That's me on my avatar... 3 years ago.

looks like a lady body bulider..

I've always thought those that were afraid of posting thier picture as pathetic little bitches.

What are y'all afraid of? Maybe that's why I don't like clowns and cartoons. The funny part is that some of you fake little ***** demand respect.

Last edited:
I think it would be kinda cool if we had more categories to fill out in our profiles. Not sure if that's even something that can be done, I don't know how the message board software works or anything, but thought it wouldn't hurt to make the suggestion!

For example, gender could be a good one...I've been called "dude" and "bro" a few times now, which is all well and good, but since nobody has their gender displayed anywhere I think a lot of people might have just assumed I'm a dude...and, SURPRISE, I'm a girl. :lol:

Anyway, yeah...just throwin' it out there, feel free to throw it right back!

Nothing stopping you from putting your pic up. That's me on my avatar... 3 years ago.

Now that can be deceiving.... Any number of guys were sportin' verrrry sexy lady avatars when I arrived. Now how would I know from that that it was a male with a hardon instead of a female selling?

Forum List

Back