Profile Of Typical Trayvon Martin Supporter: Mike Tyson

Tyson represents a whole lot of dumbshits with similar attitudes about the case founded, at least in part, on pure fallacy. "...—the guy [Zimmerman] stalked him, didn't follow instructions from a superior officer, when they said, 'Stop following the kid.' That tells you everything right there.

Except there was no superior officer issuing such instructions to Zimmerman. It simply isn't true, but to a genius like Tyson something that never happened "tells you everything right there." And that tells me everything I need to know about the ignorant jackasses like him.

Tyson represents a whole lot of dumbshits with similar attitudes about the case founded, at least in part, on pure fallacy. "...—the guy [Zimmerman] stalked him, didn't follow instructions from a superior officer, when they said, 'Stop following the kid.' That tells you everything right there.

Yes. It does tell me everything. It tells me that you'll make subjective, unfounded, twisted arguments to fit your agenda of not giving your fellow citizen the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. Knowing that agenda, I didn't even need to read your second paragraph. Good call :D

Forum List

Back