Proff of Income Inequality

Vintage Ferraris are rare works of art. They are collector's items, like a Picasso or Rembrandt. Why shouldn't they go to the highest bidder?

And why does it matter if there are people with enough wealth to buy such things?

They are investments to make more money, period.

The issue is spendable income and the fact that the rich and wealthy have more due to income equality.

Vintage Ferraris are rare works of art. They are collector's items, like a Picasso or Rembrandt. Why shouldn't they go to the highest bidder?

And why does it matter if there are people with enough wealth to buy such things?

The issue is spendable income and the fact that the rich and wealthy have more due to income equality.

Some people apply themselves and make money....others whine that some people apply themselves and make money

Ya. The "income inequality" I enjoy came to me as a reward for my hard work.
Fucking try it sometime. You'll be surprised at how "lucky" you'll be at getting ahead.
Today my plan was to decide whether to have a stainless 'Tubi' package installed on my Quattroporte 11. Some say putting on an aftermarket package devalues the car but I like the tuning. What say you all LIBS?

We've had a democrat president for seven years. Go figure.

Income inequality has existed ....and will exist....for all of human history.

Some cavemen had better farm land. Some had more plentiful animals to hunt.

Men aren't created equal in ability. They should be given equal opportunity. And here they are. But ability is not and never will be equal. LeBron James vs me in basketball is proof.

Fucking try it sometime. You'll be surprised at how "lucky" you'll be at getting ahead.
Today my plan was to decide whether to have a stainless 'Tubi' package installed on my Quattroporte 11. Some say putting on an aftermarket package devalues the car but I like the tuning. What say you all LIBS?

That isn't income equality, that portfolio advancement.

Just think, if you would have worked smart instead of hard, you'd be much wealthier today. Wealth is derived by the work of OTHERS.

True, but modern income equality started in the early 70's when conservatives raised their ugly heads.

Democrats haven't had control (60 or more votes in the Senate, majority in the House, AND the White House) since the late 70's, thus you have the blame.

This post and the thread title are "Proff" that the OP is dumbass.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
True, but modern income equality started in the early 70's when conservatives raised their ugly heads.

Democrats haven't had control (60 or more votes in the Senate, majority in the House, AND the White House) since the late 70's, thus you have the blame.
Sorry Sparky, Democrats had the entire government from 2009 to 2011 when Obama, Pelosi and Reid bombed.

Modern income inequality? Seriously?!

WTF are you complaining about. Income EQUALITY started in the 1970s due to conservatives?

So why are you bitching about EQUALITY - isn't that you're Utopian wet dream? You should thank 1970s conservatives for being your fluffers.

Democrats owned both houses for 40 plus years until the mid 90's.

Yes, people are only buying vintage Ferraris for the investment, not because they love and want to own the cars.

Dumbass. If all they wanted was investments and money, they could just buy stocks and bonds.

The REAL issue is, "So the fuck what?"

That isn't income equality, that portfolio advancement.

Just think, if you would have worked smart instead of hard, you'd be much wealthier today. Wealth is derived by the work of OTHERS.

That's only true for those who sit on their asses, demanding that the government "redistribute" others' wealth to them. And at that, they still don't have much of it.

Forum List

Back