Professors Face Off With College Republicans

CC. conservatives welcome open public debate, because we're usually right.

ahahahaha, and you guys try to make fun of elitists liberals. What a joke.

Liberals stifle it, because after their simplistic slogans and personal attacks, they got nothing.

ahahahahha, again with the unintentional humor.

-RINO, flip-flop, elite liberal, culture war, morally bankrupt, ect.... the list of idiotic and simplistic slogans and personal attacks is almost endless for conservatives AND liberals. Don't act like conservatives don't do the EXACT same thing. Hell, you guys are all in love with coulter, o'reilly, hannity, and limbaugh who make a living off bashing liberalism, minorities, the poor, and any foreign country who doesn't love our president.

CC. conservatives welcome open public debate, because we're usually right.
Liberals stifle it, because after their simplistic slogans and personal attacks, they got nothing.

Your conservative membership has been revoked, or did you conveniently throw that memo away? We will find someone else to replace you, don't worry.

Please refrain from using we're when referring to conservatives in the future, thanks in advance.

ahahahaha, and you guys try to make fun of elitists liberals. What a joke.

ahahahahha, again with the unintentional humor.

-RINO, flip-flop, elite liberal, culture war, morally bankrupt, ect.... the list of idiotic and simplistic slogans and personal attacks is almost endless for conservatives AND liberals. Don't act like conservatives don't do the EXACT same thing. Hell, you guys are all in love with coulter, o'reilly, hannity, and limbaugh who make a living of bashing liberalism, minorities, the poor, and any foreign country who doesn't love our president.

Those slogans are simple yet honest and accurate. You use slogans like "levelling the playing field" to describe racial discrimination, which is simple, yet dishonest and superficial.

From the second link:
In his letter, Leonard wrote that he went to the demonstration after speaking to several upset students. He hoped to engage the protesters in a dialogue, but the protester he talked to seemed more interested in "playing to the camera" than having a discussion, he wrote.

The prof went there on purpose to argue, then turned away when he was losing.

"It is a violently racist symbol, no different from Nazis carrying a swastika through a Jewish neighborhood or the KKK rallying around a Confederate flag in a black neighborhood," he wrote.
Does Pullman, WA have a large Hispanic population? I thought this statement was a bit over the top. Just a bit.

Those slogans are simple yet honest and accurate. You use slogans like "levelling the playing field" to describe racial discrimination, which is simple, yet dishonest and superficial.

I think OCA is right, you're conservative membership should be revoked. If you fail to see how both groups spend more time bashing each other than they do working together, then you are not qualified to have an affiliation with a political denomination.

I think OCA is right, you're conservative membership should be revoked. If you fail to see how both groups spend more time bashing each other than they do working together, then you are not qualified to have an affiliation with a political denomination.

I'm not talking about bashing. I'm talking about the shallowness of lib talking points versus republican talking points. Republicans can take you all the way down, explaining everything, dealing with every question as the discussion continues. Liberals start seeking ways to end the discussion or mount a personal attack after about two or so exchanges.

I'm not talking about bashing. I'm talking about the shallowness of lib talking points versus republican talking points. Republicans can take you all the way down, explaining everything, dealing with every question as the discussion continues. Liberals start seeking ways to end the discussion or mount a personal attack after about two or so exchanges.

From what do you base this assumption? Which conservative talk show host tells you these things?

From what do you base this assumption? Which conservative talk show host tells you these things?

Nearly every interaction with a liberal

This tape illustrates the exact same thing. As soon as he couldn't win with hysterical accusations of racism, he was trying to figure out how to shut down the conversation and intimidate.

Forum List

Back