Professor Gates and his neighbors

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
OK, we've beat the discussion to death about whether or not Mr Obama made the wrong decision, about whether or not Officer Crowley made the wrong decision, about whether or not Mr Gates made the wrong decision.

I just have to wonder, why the hell did one of his neighbors call the cops on him?
How come his neighbors didn't know who the hell he was and that he lived there?
I know every person who lives in every house I can see from my property, I've personally talked to every one of them. Were I to be breaking into my own house (which I've had to do before), none of them would call the police. In fact, half of them would probably come over and point and laugh at me for having to do so. And some of them would help me. But none of them would call the police on me.
There is more here than meets the eye, and it ain't because he's black.

OK, we've beat the discussion to death about whether or not Mr Obama made the wrong decision, about whether or not Officer Crowley made the wrong decision, about whether or not Mr Gates made the wrong decision.

I just have to wonder, why the hell did one of his neighbors call the cops on him?
I know every person who lives in every house I can see from my property, I've personally talked to every one of them. Were I to be breaking into my own house (which I've had to do before), none of them would call the police. In fact, half of them would probably come over and point and laugh at me for having to do so. And some of them would help me. But none of them would call the police on me.

it wasn't a neighbor, it was someone who worked in the neighborhood who was walking by.
next?

it wasn't a neighbor, it was someone who worked in the neighborhood who was walking by.
next?

Well shit, I thought it was somebody that lived in the neighborhood.

Forum List

Back