Professor Calls for Death of Global Warming Deniers

A correction for you, our dear Herr Professor is Austrian (I wonder....seems to me there was another Austrian a while back who voiced similar thoughts about another group of people...I wonder who that could be??) and a professor of Musicology.....I have no problem naming the fool either as his position marks him as a man with a voice.

Helmut Konrad
Dean, Faculty of Humanities and the Arts University of Graz

Source: Professor Richard Parncutt Calls for Death Penalty for Global Warming Hoax Deniers | Right Wing News

Richard Parncutt (born 24 October 1957 in Melbourne) is an Australian-born academic who specializes in the psychology of music. He has been Professor of Systematic Musicology at Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz in Austria since 1998. He came to prominence in December 2012 after proposing the death penalty for "global warming deniers" and the Pope.[1]

Source: Richard Parncutt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Isn't it odd Rightwingnews never mentioned the Pope?

Isn't it odd that NONE of you mentioned ANYTHING about this asshole? Or more importantly DENOUNCED the asshole and clamored for his firing...not...one...of ...you....

Do you do anything but lie? I said:

Our Australian Professor, who doesn't even deserve to have his named mentioned, is obviously a nutcase and probably a Philosophy Professor. What does his half-baked ideas have to do with global warming?

...and you quoted it. Are you just too lazy to read?

Isn't it odd that NONE of you mentioned ANYTHING about this asshole? Or more importantly DENOUNCED the asshole and clamored for his firing...not...one...of ...you....

Our Australian Professor, who doesn't even deserve to have his named mentioned, is obviously a nutcase and probably a Philosophy Professor. What does his half-baked ideas have to do with global warming?

My point dear silly person, is until WE mentioned it, none of you did. Whenever we hear of some dipshit like this on our side of the aisle, WE out him and denounce him. Oddly enough, you never do.

Why is that?

My point dear silly person, is until WE mentioned it, none of you did. Whenever we hear of some dipshit like this on our side of the aisle, WE out him and denounce him. Oddly enough, you never do.

Why is that?

I don't follow blogs to get information, so how would I know about some nut in Austria? I haven't even been posting on a political site until lately.

You said another lie that no one said anything about that nutcase, so do you bother to read posts or just run your mouth.

Start taking some responsibility for what you say!

I also made the point that Utilitarianism is not a left-wing thing. I've met Utilitarians who are right-wing and just as nutty as that Professor. There aren't many on either side, but they still exist and you can find them if you know enough people.

Why is that?

I don't follow blogs to get information, so how would I know about some nut in Austria? I haven't even been posting on a political site until lately.

You said another lie that no one said anything about that nutcase, so do you bother to read posts or just run your mouth.

I also made the point that Utilitarianism is not a left-wing thing. I've met Utilitarians who are right-wing and just as nutty as that Professor. There aren't many on either side, but they still exist and you can find them if you know enough people.

:lol::lol::lol: Screw you troll. I don't lie. I don't need to. All you asshats do is lie. You lie about the data, you falsify that which doesn't conform to your predetermined results, you lie about the accuracy of your computer models..Lie, lie, lie.

Run along little troll, you've been outed for what you are.

Why is that?

:lol::lol::lol: Screw you troll. I don't lie. I don't need to. All you asshats do is lie. You lie about the data, you falsify that which doesn't conform to your predetermined results, you lie about the accuracy of your computer models..Lie, lie, lie.

Run along little troll, you've been outed for what you are.

I quoted your exact words, so why don't you go back and find them along with your submarine statement. That's called lying.

Now, you are lying about computer models, because you can't find one statement where I ever said computer models were good.

Do you see how reality works, or are you just too far gone into a fantasyland to ever return?

Forum List

Back