Professional fruitcake and hypocrite, Alan West - again

Where did I say that?

WTF is wrong with rw's that they never just look at an issue or post head on? WHY do they always have to turn it into something else?

Are ALL rw's this dishonest? Or is it that they don't dare really look very closely at their choices?

I'm just so sick of their lies.

Where did I say that?

WTF is wrong with rw's that they never just look at an issue or post head on? WHY do they always have to turn it into something else?

Are ALL rw's this dishonest? Or is it that they don't dare really look very closely at their choices?

That shit went right over your head...hypocrite.:lmao:

Where did I say that?

Liar.
And - :cuckoo:

Where did I say that?

Liar.
And - :cuckoo:

No, it's quite true that you obviously don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot and people assume that you must be a racist because you don't perceive a black man in a negative light...but don't worry, you'll get over it.:lol:

Uh, SickRick Santorum is lily white but that doesn't make him any less creepy.

Yeah, I know, you rw's just love the possibility of having a National Sex Sheriff but normal people know he's creepy.

Alan West would be creepy if he was white or purple wit pink polka dots. He's creepy. Period. you can try to make that FACT racist if you want but what you're really doing is hiding behind that really really stupid accusation.

Uh, SickRick Santorum is lily white but that doesn't make him any less creepy.

Yeah, I know, you rw's just love the possibility of having a National Sex Sheriff but normal people know he's creepy.

Alan West would be creepy if he was white or purple wit pink polka dots. He's creepy. Period. you can try to make that FACT racist if you want but what you're really doing is hiding behind that really really stupid accusation.

Are you pretending to be dense, and miss the point that you were just being given your own medicine...it's hilarious watching you get all defensive over sarcasm.:D

Stooopud rw's.

If you dare say a creep is a creep, all they can see is the color of his skin.

Why do rw's believe that being creepy automatically means you're black?

Who is the real racist?

Hint: you don't see libs sending racist cartoons and emails about President Obama.

Case closed.

Where did I say that?

You racist racist!

I think Luddie is trying to tell us he finds all black men, creepy..

tsk tsk, that be a racist if I ever saw one.

Stooopud rw's.

If you dare say a creep is a creep, all they can see is the color of his skin.

Why do rw's believe that being creepy automatically means you're black?

Who is the real racist?

Hint: you don't see libs sending racist cartoons and emails about President Obama.

Case closed.

Look, jackass, every time anybody says "boo" to Obama or criticizes anything he does, right away we are "racist." You can't see that YOU are doing the very same thing. Now you say you don't like Allen West. Well, how would you like to be told you are racist because you don't like him? When the shoe is on the other foot, you can't take it.

Nothing creepy about the link at all.

Of course I'm not a racist like you so I wouldn't find it creepy.

West is a conservative, a retired Lt. Col and a hell of a lot smarter than you are there Lugnut.

Don't think you would have the balls to call him creepy to his face. I sure wouldn't.

Carry on idiot.

He's a hell of a lot smarter than Obama, too, although it does not take much to be smarter than Obama.

Nothing creepy about the link at all.

Of course I'm not a racist like you so I wouldn't find it creepy.

West is a conservative, a retired Lt. Col and a hell of a lot smarter than you are there Lugnut.

Don't think you would have the balls to call him creepy to his face. I sure wouldn't.

Carry on idiot.

He's only creepy to Lud because he a "black" conservative & smart. People like Lud aren't used to SMART people, look who they put in place to run our country! Lol!

Forum List

Back