Productivity-income gap ; Engel's pause

. After the middle of the 19th century, accumulation had caught up with the requirements of technology and wages rose in line with productivity."

Interesting that is was the opposite in the USA where during that period the so called Robber Barons were famous for providing subsistence wages and horrid working conditions. Its seems someone is full of BS. What does the Culturecommie think?

technical change increased the demand for capital and raised the profit rate and capital’s share. The rise in profits, in turn, sustained the industrial revolution by financing the necessary capital accumulation.

How do profits rise when capitalism encourages competition to absorb any excess profits? How do profits rise when income is supposedly too low to buy the Industrial Revolution's output? See dear, admitting that the Industrial Revolution existed is also an admission that sufficient income existed.

How does it feel to be a liberal?

dear, the surge in inequality is caused by the liberal attack on and destruction of the family and public schools. Its also caused by liberal economic policies that shipped 50 million good jobs to China and India.
Do you as a typical liberal have the IQ to respond??
Dear,
For once , I will ask you to stop spamming the thread. I posted it to get ideas on the differences between the current situation and the situation that happened 2 centuries ago. Not to read your endless right wing gibberish.
If you want to take the time to analyze ,do some research and debate based on evidence please feel welcome to post. Otherwise please stop your spam attack.
Might I suggest the ignore function?
I have tried it in the past, with mixed results. While the replies to my posts are readable, at some point I start getting replies to content which I can read and the thread starts to .... ah degrade into gibberish and deviate from its original intent.

dear, the surge in inequality is caused by the liberal attack on and destruction of the family and public schools. Its also caused by liberal economic policies that shipped 50 million good jobs to China and India.
Dear,
For once , I will ask you to stop spamming the thread. I posted it to get ideas on the differences between the current situation and the situation that happened 2 centuries ago. Not to read your endless right wing gibberish.
If you want to take the time to analyze ,do some research and debate based on evidence please feel welcome to post. Otherwise please stop your spam attack.
I have tried it in the past, with mixed results. While the replies to my posts are readable, at some point I start getting replies to content which I can read and the thread starts to .... ah degrade into gibberish and deviate from its original intent.

Dear, I notice you have not said one thing about the subject matter of your OP? Gee, I wonder why you cant say word one in defense of Marx and Engels?

dear, there is no difference as I explained to you, capital can't take from labor, and labor cant take from capital. You're Marxist friends misunderstood and slowly starved 120 million death. Why not hitch your wagon to the Nazis? Its more defensible isn't it??
THIS !! Is the kind of spamming I am talking about !!!!
Who is talking about "taking from labour" !!!! What is this nonesense ? !!!
I am just trying to discuss how ( if it ever comes to that ) will the market fix the apparent oversupply of labour and if the forces that played a part to arrive to such effect in the past have the same relevance now !!

Dear,

Dear, I notice you have not said one thing about the subject matter of your OP? Gee, I wonder why you cant say word one in defense of Marx and Engels?
You moron , no one is discussing Marx or Engels at all !!!
The "Engels pause" is not a concept that came from Marx or Engels but a theory developed by Robert C Allen.
It is Robert C Allen's theory we are discussing here !
Now come with some new ideas and references or go spam another thread !!

THIS !! Is the kind of spamming I am talking about !!!!
Who is talking about "taking from labour" !!!! What is this nonesense ? !!!
I am just trying to discuss how ( if it ever comes to that ) will the market fix the apparent oversupply of labour and if the forces that played a part to arrive to such effect in the past have the same relevance now !!

Sadly, Special Ed is a special kind of asshole who doesn't know how to have a civil discussion. More than likely, the swirlies and wedgies he got as a kid from the violent liberal thugs on the football team have left him permanently psychologically scarred for life.

Best to just tell him to go fuck himself and move on.

how ( if it ever comes to that ) will the market fix the apparent oversupply of labour !

Dear, how can there be an over supply of labor? China and India have 3 billion people and no over supply. Do you have any idea what you are talking about???? Any idea at all???

Last try Ed :

like you're going off to have a serious discussion with the liberals around here. Has even one of them stepped forward regarding the Marx Engel's libcommie pause? Give me the number of the post. What does that teach you?
Did you notice the liberals can step forward with violent personal attack only?

Ever read Kursten Powers" book about how liberal nazi and communist pure ignorance leads to pure violence? It is truly the liberal's only weapon.You see the world in a grain of sand right here.

Forum List

Back