Productivity Enhancers?

Wow...College kids popping bennies....There's something new. :lol:

really.

I remember I would score some amphetamines for exam week from my buddy who worked in a hospital pharmacy.

But then i was working 40+ hours a week and carrying 18 credits when I was going to college

Personally, I would create my own Thunderdome,
Every time I eat Chicken Vindaloo, I recreate the Thunder Dome the next morning Friggers, I listen to Johnny Cash singing, I woke up with a burning ring of fire.

Tip of the day, if you eat a hot curry, place your toilet paper in the freezer, before use of course:eusa_angel:

They say the difference between a cure and a poison is dosage, after all.
Yup.

Honestly, I had no idea that these were so popular in grad programs in the sciences. Of course, I am pretty naive of a lot of shit.

And, I'm pretty sick of being that way, too.
Ignorance is bliss. That is, until you realize you've been had.

Too true. As the Trump said so succinctly, being duped sucks.

.... I believe brain doping, along with grade inflation, is the reason why both grad schools and employers consider the GPA less and less important. Funny how Medical Schools still demand the highest GPAs, when doctors are infamous for their self-medicating ways?
Pre-meds are nothing but point hounds, so I can imagine some being the paradigm of that sort of infamy very easily in med school. I'm still trying to wrap my head around grad students in the sciences still succeeding while intoxicated.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back