Production Lines Have To Stop So Muslims Can Pray

why is it that many bussinesses are closed on sunday?

Irrelevant. The business owner determines what hours his business will be open within the constraints of state and local ordinances and regulations. If the owner chooses not to stay open on Sunday, that is his prerogative.

Try setting up a straw man somewhere else.

the christian religion is the only reason sundays ended up being what they are

Irrelevant. If I were an American expatriate living in Spain, I would not have the right to force my idea of the 8AM-5PM work-day on my employer there. Instead, I would be (rightly) expected to observe the work-day as defined by my employer (within the regulations of the country of course.)

Why in this country is it right to accomodate one religion but not the other?

why is it a big deal to not schedule some ten minute breaks arround the prayer time?

I dont think they qualify as ancient

why is it a big deal to not schedule some ten minute breaks arround the prayer time?

Then why is the left trying to remove all pubic references of God from the public view - and at the same time, are willing to bend over backwards for Muslims?

Ancient history is the study of the written past from the beginning of human history until the Early Middle Ages. The goal of the modern day critical ancient historian is objectivity. The term classical antiquity is often used to refer to ancient history since the beginning of recorded Greek history in about 776 BC. This coincides roughly with the traditional date of the founding of Rome in 753 BC, the beginning of the history of ancient Rome.

Although the ending date of ancient history is disputed, currently most Western scholars use the fall of the Western Roman Empire in AD 476 as the end of ancient European history. The span of recorded history is roughly 5,000 – 5,500 years, with Sumerian cuneiform being the oldest form of writing discovered so far. Thus, this is the beginning of history by the definition used by all historians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient

Why is it you just cannot understand separation of church and STATE?

There is NO separation of church and state in the US Constitution

Having the 10 Commandments in a court room is NOT the government endorsing a Religion

The left is out to bash Christians but other Religions are fine with them

Simple--It's part of our countries' culture. If you go to other countries you respect thier culture. We all don't have to be the same. Christianity is as ancient as American culture gets.

Forum List

Back