Product recommendations...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Anything food related. Whether it be an appliance/knives... or food brand of a certain thing etc,
Basically all things food and the prep/cooking of food.

For starters... these guys have fantastic spice blends. Fresh, and most are blended on location. (I have been there several times)

Top of the list: Naples Seasoning. Makes THE best red sauces for Italian dishes. Much better than "Italian Seasoning" you buy anywhere.
Bahamian Chicken - this is SPICEY. Made with Scotch Bonnet flakes. I usually blend it with other seasonings. On it's own... it is hot.
Manzanillo Mexican Blend - Good for anything "Mexicany" such as Tacos/Fajitas/Carnitas etc,
Spicey Thai Seasoning - great addition for Thai/Asian dishes. Hot, but not too hot at all. Adds a nice warming kick, without burning your mouth.

Anything food related. Whether it be an appliance/knives... or food brand of a certain thing etc,
Basically all things food and the prep/cooking of food.

For starters... these guys have fantastic spice blends. Fresh, and most are blended on location. (I have been there several times)

Top of the list: Naples Seasoning. Makes THE best red sauces for Italian dishes. Much better than "Italian Seasoning" you buy anywhere.
Bahamian Chicken - this is SPICEY. Made with Scotch Bonnet flakes. I usually blend it with other seasonings. On it's own... it is hot.
Manzanillo Mexican Blend - Good for anything "Mexicany" such as Tacos/Fajitas/Carnitas etc,
Spicey Thai Seasoning - great addition for Thai/Asian dishes. Hot, but not too hot at all. Adds a nice warming kick, without burning your mouth.

Beeler's Uncured Ham Shanks. Throw these in a pot of beans with some onion and seasonings -- HEAVEN!
1650835471546.png

Forum List

Back