problems with the POLITICS area???

Jimmy Buffett fan.

Jimmy Buffett fans call themselves "Parrotheads" thus the parrot.
'Come Monday' is still the best song he ever wrote. And yes - I am familiar with 'A Pirate Looks At Forty' and 'He Went To Paris'. ;)

I stopped paying all attention when he started to cover other songs very badly, like 'Brown-Eyed Girl'.

The music most people know is certainly not his best.
That's a statement that I generally agree with about all artists.

I am fairly familiar with all his stuff. I feel it started going downhill after 'Changes In Latitudes'. Started becoming a caricature of himself, even though there were some good songs scattered about on the succeeding albums, like 'One Particular Harbour' and 'Volcano'.

Somebody forget to feed the hamsters?

No, they started buying into your bullshit liberal policy, so they've unionized and gone on strike. The hamsters think they are entitled to make more than the owners for doing a lot less, just like liberals...

It's still working fine for me.

I think they closed it for everyone except the most elite posters.

So far the people still posting in the Politics forum are myself, RDean, TruthMatters and AmericanJihad.

My bitch, Oddball....NOW!!!!! :lol:

Incoherent looks so -- usual -- on you, Synth.
I'll re-word: NOW Oddball blames Bush for the clusterfuck we are in, militarily and economically. But when Bush was clusterfucking, he was cheering for him and making excuses for him.

Kinda like you still do, to this day!
You weren't here when W was in office, nor was Oddball.

How's your pucker feel pulling a lie so big out of your ass?

Or are you gleaning info from somewhere else?

Forum List

Back