problems with the POLITICS area???

I don't even see politics on my computer. It's disappeared. :(

The Politics forum isn't showing up for me either.
Apparently it's been taken down to fix some issue. I tried posting there over an hour ago when it was there...and got a message that the forum wasn't accepting any new posts at that time. After that it disappeared.

The crackerjack staff is on the case looks like to me.
icon14.gif

Here's the scoop...

The Politics section got so inundated from everyone piling into it every silly thread, on subjects ranging from Rush Limpbagh's golf game to bigfoot sightings, that it blew a head gasket.

Y'all are mighty rough on equipment.

Here's the scoop...

The Politics section got so inundated from everyone piling into it every silly thread, on subjects ranging from Rush Limpbagh's golf game to bigfoot sightings, that it blew a head gasket.

Y'all are mighty rough on equipment.

So what you're telling us is, Truthmatters broke the damn thing...

Looks like it may now be "Current Events."

Whats that Big parrot about hjmick?
You got some kind of bird fetish?

Jimmy Buffett fan.

Jimmy Buffett fans call themselves "Parrotheads" thus the parrot.
'Come Monday' is still the best song he ever wrote. And yes - I am familiar with 'A Pirate Looks At Forty' and 'He Went To Paris'. ;)

I stopped paying all attention when he started to cover other songs very badly, like 'Brown-Eyed Girl'.

Whats that Big parrot about hjmick?
You got some kind of bird fetish?

Jimmy Buffett fan.

'Come Monday' is still the best song he ever wrote. And yes - I am familiar with 'A Pirate Looks At Forty' and 'He Went To Paris'. ;)

I stopped paying all attention when he started to cover other songs very badly, like 'Brown-Eyed Girl'.

The music most people know is certainly not his best.

Jimmy Buffett fan.

The music most people know is certainly not his best.

That's usually the case with most music.

I told them to just put all the threads and posts from rdummy, TDM, Mr. Shithead, dick suck, conservaderps, etc, immediately in the rubber room... they didn't listen, and now the whole thing is in the shitter

:D

New Topics

Forum List

Back