Problems with illegal immigration.

This is really stupid. First of all there is a difference between terrorist attacks and the use of legitimate military force by a sovereign country against another country (or ahainst terrorists, for that matter). If you can't grasp that difference I can only conclude ypu despise international law and civilization in general.

As for the US attacking countries "without reason": Afghanistan provided the base for horrendous terrorist attacks against the US. Virtually the whole world acknowledged that the US was right in invading Afghanistan and had very good cause to. As for Iraq, it was in breach of its cease-fire obligations and the resumption of hostilities in 2003 was thus fully justified. Would you have preferred endlessly bombing Iraq (like during the 90's)?

As far as I know, there was no threat to the US from Iraq, and thus no reason to invade.

Iraq posed a constant threat to its neighbours; refused to fulfill its cease-fire obligations; and engaged in anti-US plots. Sufficient reason to end the regime and its threat once and for all.

This is really stupid. First of all there is a difference between terrorist attacks and the use of legitimate military force by a sovereign country against another country (or ahainst terrorists, for that matter). If you can't grasp that difference I can only conclude ypu despise international law and civilization in general.

As for the US attacking countries "without reason": Afghanistan provided the base for horrendous terrorist attacks against the US. Virtually the whole world acknowledged that the US was right in invading Afghanistan and had very good cause to. As for Iraq, it was in breach of its cease-fire obligations and the resumption of hostilities in 2003 was thus fully justified. Would you have preferred endlessly bombing Iraq (like during the 90's)?

As far as I know, there was no threat to the US from Iraq, and thus no reason to invade.

Iraq posed a constant threat to its neighbours; refused to fulfill its cease-fire obligations; and engaged in anti-US plots. Sufficient reason to end the regime and its threat once and for all.

We went there under the guise of WMD. I don't remember Bush saying otherwise.

Maybe you weren't paying sufficient attention.

You have a poor memory.

You have a poor memory.

You make these little quirky three worders but have nothing to back it up. Lets hear what you have or shut the fuck up.
Bush had excuse after excuse of why we were in Iraq. First it was WMDs, then it was to get rid of Saddam, and then to give Iraq democracy. IF we had finished what Daddy Bush started the out come may have been different. The people are ready then to over throw Saddam. WE have no backing of the people in Afghanistan and when we go Afghanistan will go also.

Go take your meds and finish your pudding, you feeble-minded old bag of shit.

Illegal aliens. Immigration. You know, making excuses for illegal aliens invading the US, that's our given topic here. Making excuses for invading a non threatening oil rich country and spending trillions of dollars of hard earned treasure in the process , THAT ISN'T the topic here, interesting as it is. Deal with it.

Actually, that wasn't the reason we went into Iraq. Having said that, I don't think we should have invaded Iraq either.

Let me say this, think of this a little parable or a metaphor. It's an exemplar. Years ago, 2 Mexican men with limited english skills came to my front door. Their little truck overheated and needed water. They asked me nicely, and I let them take "aqua" from my front hose. I let them, what HARM COULD IT DO? OK, a little background here: Where I live was under watering restrictions and it wasn't my watering day, second, it was illegal to waste water pouring it into the street. I imagined them putting it in the radiator of the truck or in a gallon jug of water for 2 minutes or so. Instead? They ran it over the engine of the truck for over 40 minutes until I shut the water off. I tried treating them like decent human beings and instead they exploited that to their advantage. I tried telling them what what the problem WAS. I had a vision of a water board enforcement officer magically showing up and doling me a ticket for being "NICE". All these jerks could say in comprehensible English was...NO PROBLEM. That was their mantra. No problem. I am the one that would get fined, I know what the rules were and I was the one that paid for those hundreds of gallons THEY wasted pouring into oblivion. And all they could say? NO problem! They never said gracias, no thank you's, nada. Hispanic latino illegal aliens love to say "no problem" with no regard to the rules or how their actions affect anyone else. Hispanic illegal aliens want to define EVERYTHING by how it effects THEM. Nothing else, That is sheer arrogance. That isn't what immigration is or should be about. These pricks act like they are entitled to do whatever the hell they want. All you folks that defend illegal aliens, your ignorance is akin to saying " No Problem". You assholes have NO idea who you are hurting and you don't care. You are trying to be nice, well so was I. I found out what pricks illlegals ARE. They were arrogant and they were ignorant. Don't fall for all the lies arrogant ignorant people spread. It's like saying " NO PROBLEM"! There is a problem. Illegal aliens will exploit your well meaning intentions. I have plenty of little anecdotes when it comes to the misdeeds to wettbacks. I try being nice, being a good liberal and they treat me like a floor mat, and they will do the same to any of the rest of ya. My great grandparents that immigrated here legally. They never pulled this shit and, I bet they would roll in their graves if they knew we tolerated this crap now. Remind me again why we tolerate this crap?

What an illogical mess that post was.

First, who have you seen here defending illegal immigration? Second, you just used the same illogical generalization that every racist asshole relies upon. Third, your little story shows that you let yourself get walked upon and then later decided to blame the world for your own weakness.

Illegal immigration is a very serious detriment to the country and should be more vigorously addressed, but all you've done is show what a hateful, illogical milksop you are.

What? Read the post again, smartass. What the hell do YOU represent here other than being just a contrary prick? I actually lived that little ditty. I doubt you have a life, let alone anything to do with illegal aliens., Racist this, hater that....Ironic coming from someone like you. You relish being a jerk, an asshole. I live with illegal aliens. YOU? NO? You know all about it, though. Don't you? You don't need to know a damned thing. I think you deserve a neg rep. But, I won't do that. I am a good guy here. I think are you are just an idiot. Bye bye.

Last edited:
I live with illegal aliens. YOU? NO? You know all about it, though. Don't you?

I reckon it is very, very likely that I have more relevant experience concerning the topic than you and your little, teeny-tiny garden hose (if you know what I mean).

Don't get pissy at me because you have a weak character and posted a big pile of illogical nonsense.

You are an egotist. Dude, I wasn't talking to or about you in post #90. But it became apparent to me what an self important jerk you are. Why did you answer my post? I wasn't talking to you or about YOU, asshole. Besides the fact you need mental counseling, the only big thing you have is your ego. You and illegal aliens...I see why you responded. You have something in common with illegal aliens, you are both self centered and oblivious. And just as nasty and mean. I think you need to grow up a little and get some empathy, Mr. big dick. Tell me what the hell you could possibly know that would cancel out all the bad things so many of us have had to suffer through with illegal aliens? On second though, I don't care what assholes like you think YOU know. You are irrelevant. Get some help. You don't know jack shit. Bye bye.

Last edited:
If you're gonna be a sensitive little emo-bitch, don't bother posting at all. If you decide to post, don't be an illogical fucking bigot.

i agree with every word... i live in an area where the illegal highway is furiously active.
many of the local hispanic s even help them along.. one of the problems is that not just "poor starving mexicans hoping for a better life " are coming over.. we see asian,middle eastern, russian,, south american and every other bleedin body come through here ... along with ms13 the most ruthless and dangerous gang ever concieved..
and they come by the boat load.. many people in my area have been accosted. their homes broken into. animals shot. and also some people shot. this is not a game people.
put up a 14 foot fence around mexico and landmine the first mile inside the us....

Forum List

Back