Problems with Ex Nihilo Creation

The "little bit of stuff" describes what existed before inflation.
And there it is, you are admitting that some THING existed before inflation gave rise to space/time.
As I have pointed out you don't understand anything about physics and as a result you habitually contradict yourself without realizing.
If you want to call a false vacuum a thing. Why would you do that?
Your OWN source called it "STUFF." Why would THEY do that???

Eternal into the future. Not eternal into the past. If there is expansion there must be a beginning.
But YOU said the universe has an end, eternal into the future does not sound like an end to me! The point being you know nothing about which you speak and therefore contradict yourself with your own links.
The Second Law essentially says that the Universe must have had a beginning and a end.
The end is thermal equilibrium. Don't read anything more into that.

Inflation being eternal into the future has nothing to do with this universe at all.

It has to do with creating new universes each which will have a beginning and end in thermal equilibrium.
Your own link shot down your thermal equilibrium bullshit, you should have read it before you posted it or after I quoted the part you missed.
No. It didn't. You can't get around thermal equilibrium. Not without adding energy to the system. For every corresponding exchange of matter to energy and energy to matter there will be a loss of usable energy.
From your OWN earlier link:
"It has long been known that gravity is important for keeping the universe out of thermal equilibrium. Gravitationally bound systems have negative specific heat—that is, the velocities of their components increase when energy is removed. ... Such a system does not evolve toward a homogeneous equilibrium state. Instead it becomes increasingly structured and heterogeneous as it fragments into subsystems."
It seems that Ed the physicist can practice critical theory but can't explain how the universe began.

And there it is, you are admitting that some THING existed before inflation gave rise to space/time.
As I have pointed out you don't understand anything about physics and as a result you habitually contradict yourself without realizing.
How did the universe begin, Ed the physicist?

All Is Lava

Because it doesn't fit into their limited view of the multiverse. Remember, this postclassical delusion was all started by Germans who had been subjected to a slavish and stifling education. When, as PhDs, they were finally allowed to think for themselves, they had never learned how to. So they went off on irrational fantasies.

Another sign on how weak their nerdy personalities were was that the answer had been discovered decades before their long-awaited evidence. But that theory had devolved into supernaturalism. These gutless creatures shied away from that answer for that reason only, instead of saying that it had started out on the right track until corrupted from a takeover by superstitionists.

All Is Lava

Because it doesn't fit into their limited view of the multiverse. Remember, this postclassical delusion was all started by Germans who had been subjected to a slavish and stifling education. When, as PhDs, they were finally allowed to think for themselves, they had never learned how to. So they went off on irrational fantasies.

Another sign on how weak their nerdy personalities were was that the answer had been discovered decades before their long-awaited evidence. But that theory had devolved into supernaturalism. These gutless creatures shied away from that answer for that reason only, instead of saying that it had started out on the right track until corrupted from a takeover by superstitionists.
You mean you don't understand that inflation is the basis for multiverse? Hahahahahahahaha ha.

I don't know about you but I've was reincarnated and know of two lives in previous Earthly visits...I also prognosticated my future in dreams as a child...
I know there are forces out there that humans do not understand because we have not a mind to do as such with..Some have but only a tiny fraction of all humans that have made footprints on this planet...That is why I am one warped individual and think differently than the masses..Hell, my irises are perfectly the same distance from my nose, which is rare...
Now, enough about me, let us return to our poop throwing contest...
You are warped because of the choice you made. To see it any other way is to transfer control.

There are forces that humans do not fully understand but that doesn't mean insight cannot be gained from studying what has been created.
You can't because you don't understand it.

I don't know about you but I've was reincarnated and know of two lives in previous Earthly visits...I also prognosticated my future in dreams as a child...
I know there are forces out there that humans do not understand because we have not a mind to do as such with..Some have but only a tiny fraction of all humans that have made footprints on this planet...That is why I am one warped individual and think differently than the masses..Hell, my irises are perfectly the same distance from my nose, which is rare...
Now, enough about me, let us return to our poop throwing contest...
You are warped because of the choice you made. To see it any other way is to transfer control.

There are forces that humans do not fully understand but that doesn't mean insight cannot be gained from studying what has been created.
You can't because you don't understand it.
Understand what? Your belief that you keep coming back over and over again? You're right, I don't understand it. I also don't believe it. No two snowflakes are alike and no two humans are alike. All throughout nature there are examples of death rebirth cycles. None of the rebirths are the thing that died.

Picking the universe apart into countless pieces may just be a consequence of how our perceptions function. If we can get past the operating system that did, nevertheless, help humans to survive, we may see that how we are to conceive of reality has to transcend our present consciousness.
If everything is one, there is only illusion in death and separation.

Picking the universe apart into countless pieces may just be a consequence of how our perceptions function. If we can get past the operating system that did, nevertheless, help humans to survive, we may see that how we are to conceive of reality has to transcend our present consciousness.
If everything is one, there is only illusion in death and separation.
I think it is more than a consequence of how our perceptions function. I think it is a trail of bread crumbs for us to follow. We live in a logical universe. It goes to reason that if intelligence (for lack of a better way to describe what we know of as God) existed before OUR reality and is the source of our reality, then we should be able to discover it through observations, logic and the proper state of being. There have been at least three world redeemers (that we know of) who transcended our reality and were able to cross over. It would be illogical to believe that intelligence would create a physical universe without the expectation that intelligence within the physical universe would not be able to discern it.

Forum List

Back