Problems in Europe shows Iran is exporting Terror

I'll take that answer as an inability to elaborate and a resounding "no, I can't find the relevent passage in the Koran"then. Thought so.

then you misconstrue the answer.------because you are dim.
The advice of DA PROFFET----regarding the children of the
enemy is-----in sum and substance-----"... they are of them.."
The implication as "koranic scholars" construe---is ---'it is
right to kill them, they are evil by association" for sura and ayah-------go to an ASK THE IMAM website

As I thought, you still can't find the relevent passage in the Koran and now you're floundering about and trying to deflect. As for Psychology, ever heard of "projection"?

of course-----and I also read the Koran. For ease----try PICTHALL first------then try to get your hands on a copy of
YUSUF ALI.-----I have it in two volumes----CHOCK FULL OF
COMMENTARY. Then, if you are interested---you might try to
find some real examples of the ego defense device called
"projection"

...and yet you are still unable to quote the relevent passages. How revealing.

just for YOU Sahih Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy................ <<< very important

Thanks, but that's a Hadith, not in the Koran itself. also there are multiple interpretations of this Hadith, yours is just one of them.

Last edited:
I find this quite amusing. Mossad spends years assassinating Palestinian terrorists throughout Europe after Munich and no-one bats an eyelid, yet the mere suspicion of an Iranian plot to asassinate a terrorst is cause for sanctions? Double standard?
Why do you characterize those opposing the Mullahs as terrorists?

That says much about your Islamist sympathies.

Why do you characterize those opposing the Israeli occupation and violent repression as terrorists? Dear pot, love kettle.
No, child, you don't get to murder all the Jews you want just because you are a member of a sick death cult.

I find this quite amusing. Mossad spends years assassinating Palestinian terrorists throughout Europe after Munich and no-one bats an eyelid, yet the mere suspicion of an Iranian plot to asassinate a terrorst is cause for sanctions? Double standard?
Mossad's killings are always as a direct result of Islamic terrorist activities and Mossad's targets are always terrorists that give the orders, make the bombs and carry out the actions. They don't just pick some people at random for killing; that sort of action is the trademark of Islam and its para-military arm (terrorists).

Mossad's killings are always as a direct result of Islamic terrorist activities and Mossad's targets are always terrorists that give the orders, make the bombs and carry out the actions. They don't just pick some people at random for killing; that sort of action is the trademark of Islam and its para-military arm (terrorists).

Israel has killed at least 153 innocent people during it's targeted assassination operations between 2002 and 2008 alone according to Israeli group B'tselem, so that's not really true is it?

Israel has killed at least 153 innocent people during it's targeted assassination operations between 2002 and 2008 alone according to Israeli group B'tselem, so that's not really true is it?

Yet the fact remains that just because you and your hateful ilk follow the screed of a mass murderer, you still don't get to kill all the Jews you want without them fighting back.

You posted this in another thread: A rape, and a likely rape that did not happen, a difference between two countries... As it was totally irrelevant to that OP topic I thought it best to respond here. For future reference, I’ll only respond to comments relating to the thread in question within the thread itself in order not to divert from the subject at hand.

dogmaphobe said:
First, you made a very stupid and dishonest comparison between Israel taking out the subhumans who killed their athletes and Iran wanting to murder a person simply for wanting Iran to be more liberal and tolerant. Next, you tried to justify these murders by indicating they were not terrorism.

Did I? Not sure how you came to that conclusion, but nevertheless, let’s examine your accusation/argument.

According to the OP Iran is accused of planning to assassinate the leader of the ASMLA, a Ba’athist group which wants an independent Arab state in the Khuzestan province of Iran, as opposed to some well-meaning soul, “simply for wanting Iran to be more liberal and tolerant”. Since 2005 this group have carried out several bombings and shootings resulting in the death or injury of over 300 people, including 30 innocent worshippers in a Mosque.

Israel has carried out extra judicial killings of various PLO/Hamas officials. According to B’tselem, between 2002 and 2008 alone, 387 Palestinians have been killed “extra judicially”, 153 of which were innocent bystanders. A full list can be found in Wikipedia, here: List of Israeli assassinations - Wikipedia including those which carried out and planned the Munich massacre.

While it is pointless to get into the “one person’s terrorist is another persons’ freedom fighter” debate, we can perhaps agree that PLO/Hamas tactics mirror ASMLA’s?

No Western government has demonstrated any significant show of outrage at Israel’s repeated infringements of other nation’s sovereignties or considered sanctions against Israel because of its actions, but it seems a mere plot to kill one person is cause for imposing sanctions on Iran.

Explain to me how this is not “double standards”.

dogmaphobe said:
I see you are infesting in the U.K. You should return immediately to whatever hell hole spawned you because your repulsive antisemitism has no place in western liberal society.

Oh, so you want me to go to Scotland? Although my ancestors come from there, I think another branch of my family originally came over during the Norman conquest, so that means I could be part Breton. If that’s the case I’m still part Celtic and as the Celts were in England before the Romans, Angles, Saxons, Danes and Normans, I think it’s OK for me to stay exactly where I am, thanks.

Yet the fact remains that just because you and your hateful ilk follow the screed of a mass murderer, you still don't get to kill all the Jews you want without them fighting back.

You seem to be labouring under the impression I'm either an Iranian or a Muslim; neither are correct.

I'll take that as a "no" then, thay you can't answer my question in post #26 but instead resort to childish insults. Duly noted.

I have answered the question all your terrorist propaganda begs.

No, you don't get to kill Jews just because you are a vicious antisemite.

I'll take that as a "no" then, thay you can't answer my question in post #26 but instead resort to childish insults. Duly noted.

I have answered the question all your terrorist propaganda begs.

No, you don't get to kill Jews just because you are a vicious antisemite.
*sigh* so you see facts as "terrorist propaganda"? How dogmatically paranoid of you; perhaps you should be renamed "Alethophobe" as it's more indictive of your style.

Again, no Western government has demonstrated any significant show of outrage at Israel’s repeated infringements of other nation’s sovereignties or considered sanctions against Israel because of its actions, but it seems a mere plot to kill one person is cause for imposing sanctions on Iran.

Explain to me how this is not “double standards”.

Forum List

Back