Problem with UPS corporate arrogance

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I ordered some things online and we have a new UPS driver and the guy is an A** to the max. The guy that used to deliver for UPS was a sweetheart but this new guy and his boss apparently think that rules do not apply to them. This new guy doesn't bother to drive in he driveway. He parks on the highway and tromps through the area where I am trying to keep raspberries and wild flowers growing. That in its self kills those areas off and makes a path that the dogs think is okay to go up by the road through. He also just dumps the package at the back door where I never go. He claimed one day he didn't know where the front door was. I told him. so the next time I was anticipating a package and it didn't come I called UPS and got the local district number wanting to know where is my package? His boss tells me the guy delivered it the day before. I looked everywhere outside for the package and to no avail it was no where to be found. I called the guy's boss back and told him it was really simple no one had ever had a problem delivering here before by the front door. Someone could steal a package at the back and I wouldn't know it. Come to find out later he put my order in the mailbox. Well that is just as bad as it is a long ways from the house up on the highway where anyone could open the box and steal my package. I can't even see the mailbox unless I walk way up the driveway. Its a busy road here and this area is full of f'ing theives. Even the US Postal people drive into the driveway and honk when its is something special in the mail. And who does UPS think they are using my rural mailbox? Here I thought it was not lawful for them to use the US Post Box? What do y'all think?

Now today I was notified that the next package ordered would be here Saturday and then they changed that to Tuesday. Do you think its because I pissed them off?

I've had delivery drivers throw my stuff in the yard and leave, refuse to come up my hill, etc..I get down on dat ass and put fire to it..I've been as high as the vice president before..

Call his super and ask, that's what I do...
I just explained I did that and his super was just as big of an a** making excuses for the lil' prick.
Then talk to the supers super...
I'm thinking more like just turn a complaint into the Post Office Inspector General. This type thing is a problem with any corporation that starts getting a large market share. Our US Postal Service should never be privatized.

I just explained I did that and his super was just as big of an a** making excuses for the lil' prick.
I'm thinking more like just turn a complaint into the Post Office Inspector General. This type thing is a problem with any corporation that starts getting a large market share. Our US Postal Service should never be privatized.
The private delivery guys did the same as the above described...

Since this new guy it is the first time we have ever had any delivery issues with private services ever regardless of where we lived.

Since this new guy it is the first time we have ever had any delivery issues with private services ever regardless of where we lived.
I have, but it depends on the driver, after I chewed their arses they didn't play anymore games, buut UPS refuses to drive up my driveway which is 650 feet long...They claim it's dangerous, yet that is all there is around here is hills and dales.....

I have, but it depends on the driver, after I chewed their arses they didn't play anymore games, buut UPS refuses to drive up my driveway which is 650 feet long...They claim it's dangerous, yet that is all there is around here is hills and dales.....
Our driveway is basically flat and has lots of room to turn around in. UPS apparently wants to take over the US postal service.

Rethinking Mailbox Access | USPS Office of Inspector General

Forum List

Back