Problem With the Black Community

The problem with the black community?

Too many blacks like IM2 who don't see that THEY are the problem.

:thanks:
I think I have found evidence that blacks might be liars when they cry racism. It was a story I heard this morning on NRP. Women in the Congo who are raped get taken care of by aid workers. Free rice and beans. So the women who haven't been raped got jealous and they now go and tell the aid workers that they were raped so they can get their free handouts.

Maybe the same thing is happening here in America. Rather than go make something of themselves they are crying racism before they've even experienced any???

Attempts To Address Rape In Congo Produced Unintended Consequences

So no black never accomplished anything?
Huh? I'm actually on the side of black people. I just heard this story today and said, "if black women in the congo lie about being raped just to get some rice and beans, maybe blacks in America lie to keep their welfare or foodstamps. Maybe racism isn't as bad as they say. Maybe half the time they say they experienced racism they lied???

Typical racist democrat.

I think I have found evidence that blacks might be liars when they cry racism. It was a story I heard this morning on NRP. Women in the Congo who are raped get taken care of by aid workers. Free rice and beans. So the women who haven't been raped got jealous and they now go and tell the aid workers that they were raped so they can get their free handouts.

Maybe the same thing is happening here in America. Rather than go make something of themselves they are crying racism before they've even experienced any???

Huh? I'm actually on the side of black people. I just heard this story today and said, "if black women in the congo lie about being raped just to get some rice and beans, maybe blacks in America lie to keep their welfare or foodstamps. Maybe racism isn't as bad as they say. Maybe half the time they say they experienced racism they lied???

Typical racist democrat.

All I was trying to say is this. Women in the Congo who are raped get taken care of by aid workers. Free rice and beans. So the women who haven't been raped got jealous and they go tell the aid workers that they too were raped so they can get their free handouts. This is a fact. This is happening.

So maybe not every black person in America has been a victim of racism.

The only problem with my theory is what are black Americans getting by falsely complaining about racism? I guess my analogy sucks.

Typical racist democrat.
So where are you going to summer vacation? LOL

Typical racist democrat.

All I was trying to say is this. Women in the Congo who are raped get taken care of by aid workers. Free rice and beans. So the women who haven't been raped got jealous and they go tell the aid workers that they too were raped so they can get their free handouts. This is a fact. This is happening.

Typical democrat can’t even see why that stupid bullshit is racist.

Typical racist democrat.

I'm just pointing out that women in the Congo who aren't raped are coming forward and saying they were raped for the free food.

So if there were some benefit to crying racism, would black Americans falsely come forward and say they were victims? I don't know. Why don't we ask Jussie Smolletts.

Typical racist democrat.

I agree with you unkotare
WLGTXRISKRBSLCLBHFFD2CISDI.jpg

Typical racist democrat.

I don’t take summer vacation, lazy punk.

Typical racist democrat.

I don’t take summer vacation, lazy punk.

Neither do I. I take every Friday off from October to Xmas instead for hunting season.

I live on a lake so every day after work is a summer vacation.

Typical racist democrat.

I'm just pointing out that women in the Congo who aren't raped are coming forward and saying they were raped for the free food.

So if there were some benefit to crying racism, would black Americans falsely come forward and say they were victims? I don't know. Why don't we ask Jussie Smolletts.

Because people in the Congo are exactly the same as people in the US if they have the same skin color, racist douche? You have decided all black people in the world are dishonest, racist scumbag?

Last edited:
There Are 2 Million Black-Owned Businesses In The U.S. — 10 Little Known Facts About Black Entrepreneurs

According to the United States Census Bureau, there are more than 2 million businesses in the country that are owned by African Americans. That statistic dispels a lot of rumors that African Americans are not successful in business. On the contrary, Black-owned businesses are a huge asset to the U.S. economy. But wait there’s more!

Here are 10 more little-known facts about Black businesses:

There Are 2 Million Black-Owned Businesses In The U.S. — 10 Facts

I saw this on linkedin

As of today, Dr. Shaquille O’Neal, Ed.D. is the joint owner of 155 Five Guys Burgers restaurants, 17 Auntie Annie's Pretzels restaurants, 150 car washes, 40 24-hour fitness centers, a shopping center, a movie theater, and several Las Vegas nightclubs.

How many of these business' are located in black communities?

Typical racist democrat.

Because people in the Congo are exactly the same as people in the US if they have the same skin color, racist douche? You have decided all black people in the world are dishonest, racist scumbag?

I'm simply suggesting that some people will lie to improve their situation. You're reading into this way too much.

I'm not saying white women in the same situation as those women in the Congo wouldn't do the same thing. They would. But white women aren't crying racism. They cry sexism instead. And like blacks, some women might claim sexism when it's not sexism. They are just making excuses.

There Are 2 Million Black-Owned Businesses In The U.S. — 10 Little Known Facts About Black Entrepreneurs

According to the United States Census Bureau, there are more than 2 million businesses in the country that are owned by African Americans. That statistic dispels a lot of rumors that African Americans are not successful in business. On the contrary, Black-owned businesses are a huge asset to the U.S. economy. But wait there’s more!

Here are 10 more little-known facts about Black businesses:

There Are 2 Million Black-Owned Businesses In The U.S. — 10 Facts

I saw this on linkedin

As of today, Dr. Shaquille O’Neal, Ed.D. is the joint owner of 155 Five Guys Burgers restaurants, 17 Auntie Annie's Pretzels restaurants, 150 car washes, 40 24-hour fitness centers, a shopping center, a movie theater, and several Las Vegas nightclubs.

How many of these business' are located in black communities?

Let's ask unkotare why that is. Is Shaq a racist? Or is it a bad idea to invest in black neighborhoods? Robbery, shoplifting, cost to have security guards on staff, increased insurance.

Blacks keep saying how blacks need to start buying from blacks only. Well, go for it. I would love to see a black Ford Car Dealership in Detroit and to see all black Detroiters buy from this person. We had one back in the 80's. Mel Farr was a former Detroit Lion. Mel Farr superstar is a super super dealer. What happened to his dealership?

Typical racist democrat.

Here is what happened to Mel Farr's dealership

DETROIT - Mel Farr - once the owner of the nation's largest group of black-owned dealerships - is dismantling his empire.

This was from 2002. What happened? The Bush economy kicked in. Consumer confidence fell and you know the rest. 2000's were one of the worst decades ever. But not for the rich. They got rich af.

Typical racist democrat.

I'm simply suggesting that some people will lie to improve their situation. You're reading into this way too much.

I'm not saying white women in the same situation as those women in the Congo wouldn't do the same thing. They would. But white women aren't crying racism. They cry sexism instead. And like blacks, some women might claim sexism when it's not sexism. They are just making excuses.

Here we see the perfect example of brainless liberals with 0.00% self awareness. Holy crap.

Here we see the perfect example of brainless liberals with 0.00% self awareness. Holy crap.
Who's we? And you are wrong. I have 0.05% awareness. Stop exaggerating

Forum List

Back