Problem with Black Panther

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Does anyone really believe the most technologically advanced country in the world (light years ahead of the US) is in Africa? Lol I am not sure many can get past that level of disbelief (not even Blacks).

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Somalia's a utopia....

"Somalia's a utopia...."

Somalia is such a utopia the Somalians could not cope with such a utopia, which is why most of them decided to go to Minnesota instead, there are more Somalians in Minnesota than there are Somalians in Mogadishu.

Only the most ignorant members of this forum would try to use a Comic hero movie to promote their feelings of Blacks being less intelligent. :lmao:

Only the most ignorant members of this forum would try to use a Comic hero movie to promote their feelings of Blacks being less intelligent. :lmao:

2 of my favorite comic book hero’s growing up were black: Spawn & Shadowhawk. So blow me.

No country in Africa has made it past barbaric corrupt 3rd world country shit hole status. Heck blacks as a whole fall to the bottom of ever society they are part of. Yet we are supposed to believe a African country is the most technologically advanced country in the world by far! Laughable

Somalia's a utopia....

"Somalia's a utopia...."

Somalia is such a utopia the Somalians could not cope with such a utopia, which is why most of them decided to go to Minnesota instead, there are more Somalians in Minnesota than there are Somalians in Mogadishu.

Well, I obviously wasn't serious.
Especially in light of the fact of the massive truck bombing in the recent news.

Somalia's a utopia....

"Somalia's a utopia...."

Well, I obviously wasn't serious.
Especially in light of the fact of the massive truck bombing in the recent news.

If Antifa and BLM ever had their way, America would look like Somalia

Does anyone really believe the most technologically advanced country in the world (light years ahead of the US) is in Africa? Lol I am not sure many can get past that level of disbelief (not even Blacks).

It's a fictional world with gods and monsters and superpowers, and you're complaining that an African country is secretly high-tech?

2 of my favorite comic book hero’s growing up were black: Spawn & Shadowhawk. So blow me.

No country in Africa has made it past barbaric corrupt 3rd world country shit hole status. Heck blacks as a whole fall to the bottom of ever society they are part of. Yet we are supposed to believe a African country is the most technologically advanced country in the world by far! Laughable

What no Luke Cage? Because it is obvious no one from Harlem would do good deeds right? Obviously Heroes for Hire is fake because a white guy and a Black guy would NEVER work together!

Oh I could go on all day about this.

I hear .270 is a good gun for big cats. If you smell them, they're around. They cover massive amounts of territory.

What no Luke Cage? Because it is obvious no one from Harlem would do good deeds right? Obviously Heroes for Hire is fake because a white guy and a Black guy would NEVER work together!

Don’t get me wrong. I am going to the movie opening weekend. I love the MCU. But come on it was highly P.C. to make the most successful country in the world in Africa.

Don’t get me wrong. I am going to the movie opening weekend. I love the MCU. But come on it was highly P.C. to make the most successful country in the world in Africa.

Why not? Maybe you should look at it this way... who would think to look in Africa for the highest technology in the world? Not to mention, it is also the only spot in the world that Vibranium has been found.

I can only guess you don't read Marvel comics. Wakanda has been a high-tech nation in Marvel for a long time.

its been that way since 1966....and i dont think thats the reason stan lee had it located in africa.....

G, I hate to be that guy, it’s a movie where the main character is a panther with super powers that saves the world and you’re saying it’s unrealistic because Africa is too technologically advanced. Cmon dude.

G, I hate to be that guy, it’s a movie where the main character is a panther with super powers that saves the world and you’re saying it’s unrealistic because Africa is too technologically advanced. Cmon dude.

He's not actually a panther, but yeah. :p

Its happened on multiple occasions so its something I would actually expect. Dont forget where your education came from. If it wasnt for Africa you would still be scratching your ass in a cave somewhere. :laugh:

You guys really need to quit talking about Somalia. because if you really knew anything it would shut your white asses up.

Forum List

Back