problem isnt just islam.arabs are the problem ......

I THINK PEOPLE CANT BLAME ARABS. PEOPLE CALLED them RACIST .THEN THEY BLAME JUST ISLAM
arabs can understand only 2 things. 1: pussy 2: kill
rape and terror

It's the religion, not the race of those committing the terrorist attacks. Negroes in America aren't trying to get revenge for the slavery of the past by blowing up airports in Atlanta Georgia. Something about the religion of Islam that keeps it's people in a state of hatred for all other religions.
Negroes arent arabs .

We are reaping the harvest of centuries of Western exploitation of the Muslim world.

What did Belgium do to the Muslim world?

It's a sum total of actions and reactions. 9/11 probably never happens if George Bush Sr. doesn't invade Iraq in 1991 and then put troops in Saudi Arabia.

Spot on. The Australian press reported heavily about this after 9/11. American "LIBERAL" press didn't.
Our press focused on renewed nationalism, revenge and "shock and awe" directed at a country that didn't have a fucking thing to do with the WTC coming down.

As I just referenced. Bush contrived to launch a war of aggression against Iraq in 2003, and killed more innocent civilians in the first day than were lost in Brussels and Paris combined.

more bullshit, are you on the Soros payroll?

I THINK PEOPLE CANT BLAME ARABS. PEOPLE CALLED them RACIST .THEN THEY BLAME JUST ISLAM
arabs can understand only 2 things. 1: pussy 2: kill
rape and terror

It's the religion, not the race of those committing the terrorist attacks. Negroes in America aren't trying to get revenge for the slavery of the past by blowing up airports in Atlanta Georgia. Something about the religion of Islam that keeps it's people in a state of hatred for all other religions.
Negroes arent arabs .

arab is not a race. Mexican is not a race. jewish is not a race, muslim is not a race, Christian is not a race.

Races: Caucasian, Negro, mongoloid. everything else is some combination of those.

95 % of terrorist are arabs or leading by arabs

I pointed this out over a year and a half ago.

Arab problem. Not a Muslim problem.

Political problem. Not a religious problem.

Dipshits.

Right, almost all terrorists are arabs. but 100% of terrorists are muslims. So which demographic is more significant?
The Arab demographic is what matters, oh foolish one.

Was it Christians who invaded Iraq, or Americans?

Dipshits.

Right, almost all terrorists are arabs. but 100% of terrorists are muslims. So which demographic is more significant?
you dont see my point .for example . we have millions turk in germany for decades .all of them are moslem. germany have 3 million turks
but german had never huge problem with them
but when arab moslem did come to germany from syria and lybia . then cologne rape did happened just after 1 years

Last edited:

Dipshits.

you dont see my point .for example . we have millions turk in germany for decades .all of them are moslem. germany have 3 million turks
but when arab moslem did come to germany from syria and lybia . then cologne rape did happened just after 1 years

I thought your point was that arabs were the problem, now you are saying just the opposite. maybe its the language barrier.

Dipshits.

I thought your point was that arabs were the problem, now you are saying just the opposite. maybe its the language barrier.

fact: germany people hadnt problem with turk moslem
fact= germany people have huge problem with arab moslem
fact- moslem arent problem.arab are the problem

Dipshits.

I'm sorry, but you are very confused. Radical islam is the problem. radical muslims are arabs who practice radical islam. Yes, not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims and arabs. So, muslim arabs are the problem.

I'm sorry, but you are very confused. Radical islam is the problem. radical muslims are arabs who practice radical islam. Yes, not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims and arabs. So, muslim arabs are the problem.

All terrorists are not Muslims and Arabs. In fact I'm not aware that any anti-abortion terrorists were or are Muslim or Arab.

All terrorists are not Muslims and Arabs. In fact I'm not aware that any anti-abortion terrorists were or are Muslim or Arab.

the topic is the terror killings in Brussels, Paris, San Bernardino,
Boston, and other places. The people who shot abortion doctors have been tried and sent to prison. There is no comparison.

54559_254.jpg

DC64EE58-7295-4099-9FBA-B25ABA369550_cx0_cy10_cw0_mw1024_s_n_r1.jpg

when terrorist kill people.everybody talking about islam and moslem.
but they never talk about arabs. 95 % of terrorist are arabs or leading by arabs
for example most taliban terrorist wasnt arabs.but they leading by arabs .... mind like bin ladin and other arabs

san bernadino
9/11
paris attack
brussel attack
all of terrorist were arabs .
they are lizard eater. they drink camel milk.this people have problem
camel_festival_2_20110207.jpg

rdlam.jpg

lizard-boy-01.jpg
patv-300x184.png

Contact-with-camels.jpg

I know Persians hate Arabs and rightfully so, but you made me chuckle with your rant!

imrs.php

The roots of Islamist extremism in Belgium are deep and complex. In the wake of Tuesday’s attacks in Brussels, investigators are puzzling over the scope of the terrorist plot, in which bombs exploded in the capital’s main airport and on its busy metro, killing at least 31 people and injuring at least 270.

There has been criticism of Belgium’s security lapses and the dysfunctions dogging its multilingual police agencies. There is also focus on the country’s particular problem of radicalization: It has had a greater share of its population join radical groups fighting in Syria than any other country in Europe; a Muslim-majority neighborhood in Brussels appears to be at the heart of terrorist plots, including the Islamic State’s November assault on Paris.

The Saudi origins of Belgium’s Islamist threat

In Saudi Arabia and Iran it is terrorist Army if normal Armed loses the terrorists taken over precisly in Iraq there American troops were after Iraq Army was defeated my USA 2004 terrorists take many lives in Iraq and finally USA leave the country 2010.

Forum List

Back