Pro-Trump Pastor Storms Out of CNN Interview After Being Called Out for Exaggerating His Bio

Hillary invited a rape victim wannabe and a woman that couldn't care for her child to her convention. The woman also beat up the woman that actually did raise her child. Her own mother.. Her boyfriend pleaded to the community to burn that muther fucker down due to fallacies and lies.
These are the types of characters Clinton habitually and continually surrounds herself with. She's not fooling anyone but has cult of minions that lap-up her every word and sentence.

That reminds me, it's a nice day to have my dogs crap on Lezley McSpadden lawn again.

Hillary invited the Father of the Pulse Shooter to the DNC, showing she stands with her backers who throw gays off of buildings.

WPTV-Mateen-behind-Clinton-highlighted_1470715712062_43966616_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
Link?

He's right there in the picture, Jackoff
She me the INVITE from Senator Hillary Clinton bitch.

Hillary invited a rape victim wannabe and a woman that couldn't care for her child to her convention. The woman also beat up the woman that actually did raise her child. Her own mother.. Her boyfriend pleaded to the community to burn that muther fucker down due to fallacies and lies.
These are the types of characters Clinton habitually and continually surrounds herself with. She's not fooling anyone but has cult of minions that lap-up her every word and sentence.

That reminds me, it's a nice day to have my dogs crap on Lezley McSpadden lawn again.

LOL - Darren Seals, Ferguson activist, found dead inside burned-out car!!!
Third Execution of a Ferguson Troublemaker disposed of in a burning car!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back