Pro-Trump Dobb's attacks the "Mormon Mafia"

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
Fox Business host Lou Dobbs recently fired off an angry tweet about Evan McMullin, the third-party conservative running neck-and-neck with GOP nominee Donald Trump in Utah.

McMullin’s strong showing is threatening to hand the state to Democrat Hillary Clinton, or he could win the state’s six electoral votes himself ― a notion that has Trump supporters such as Dobbs steamed enough to blame a “Mormon Mafia.”

Lou Dobbs Verified account ‏@LouDobbs
Lou Dobbs Retweeted Trumpresident

Look Deeper, He's nothing but a Globalist, Romney and Mormon Mafia Tool #MAGA #AmericaFirst #TrumpPence16 #TrumpTrain #Dobbs

Yes- the "Mormon Mafia" is out to derail Trump's election......LOL

Vote your conscious! No self respecting mormon can justify a trump vote.

Oh really? Mormons are going to hand the election to Hillary.

Now that's all fine and dandy and they can keep their self respect. But now they'll be paying taxes for free abortions at any stage of development of the baby.

They can keep their self respect and let Hillary appoint a radical left wing anti religion Judge to the Supreme Court.

:lol: What hypocrites. They just can't handle "immoral Trump" all the while embracing the immoral sexual predator/serial adulter and his enabler wife get back into 1600.

Because their deal is open borders for easy flow from their colonies in Mexico and maybe being able to practice polygamy in the open again.

there has got to be something in the constitution that allows the congress to kick utah out of the electoral college for this deliberate rigging sabotage of the election.

Oh really? Mormons are going to hand the election to Hillary.

Now that's all fine and dandy and they can keep their self respect. But now they'll be paying taxes for free abortions at any stage of development of the baby.

They can keep their self respect and let Hillary appoint a radical left wing anti religion Judge to the Supreme Court.

:lol: What hypocrites. They just can't handle "immoral Trump" all the while embracing the immoral sexual predator/serial adulter and his enabler wife get back into 1600.

Because their deal is open borders for easy flow from their colonies in Mexico and maybe being able to practice polygamy in the open again.

Blame it on the Mormon Mafia!

there has got to be something in the constitution that allows the congress to kick utah out of the electoral college for this deliberate rigging sabotage of the election.

Or as Trump voters put it- for being Mormon.

Well it beats electing an ACTUAL immoral sexual predator /serial adulter .... aka Donald Trump! It amazes me how the psycho right throws stones in that glass house .

I'm not Mormon but I'll be voting for McMillin here in Arizona where he's registered as a write in. For Dowd and others worried that a vote for him is a vote for Hillary, I guess you can look at it that way. But then don't play innocent as you were warned last spring by many of us during the Republican primary that a vote for Trump was a vote for Hillary.

I'm not Mormon but I'll be voting for McMillin here in Arizona where he's registered as a write in. For Dowd and others worried that a vote for him is a vote for Hillary, I guess you can look at it that way. But then don't play innocent as you were warned last spring by many of us during the Republican primary that a vote for Trump was a vote for Hillary.

How can you be registered as a "write in" ?

How can you be registered as a "write in" ?

Good question. Think of the primaries where voters are casting votes for their candidate but in reality they're picking delegates to the national convention. It is much the same on election day. Folks may be picking Trump, Hillary or somebody else on their ballot but in reality they're picking electors who'll be casting votes for their candidate in the electoral college. Thus each candidate must be registered with the state and list his/her slate of electors. Votes for somebody not registered are simply disregarded.

Forum List

Back