Pro Trump bikers plan to form a wall against violent protesters at inauguration

the wall of white trash

I bet you wouldn't dare have the balls to say that to one of their face though now would you.

upload_2017-1-16_9-24-38.png

"Thousands of bikers", says the End of Times blog.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

1660_680.jpg

Thousands of times proves how pathetically stupid ppl are who have such low IQ Levels they don't see the READ MORE at the end of article so they can go to that original article now that proves lack of intelligence.
Just like the kid who can't add two plus two.

You need to buy some punctuation marks. You know, a few commas, and quotation marks, to start.

Pro-Trump Bikers Plan to Form a ‘Wall’ Against Violent Protesters at Inauguration
Thousands of bikers are planning to come to Washington D.C. for Trump’s inauguration in support of the president-elect.
-----------------------
the support for Trump is far greater than MSM leads the public to believe. It's just those who don't support him think their crowd is huge but obviously not huge enough , how do we know that " he won", and no Russia did not rig the damn elections.

OMG LOOK AT ALL THESE BIKERS THIS IS WAAAAAY TO BAD ASS!!

Bikers 4 Liberty on Twitter

View attachment 106929

Mind W, I swear that you get dumber every day! I click on your link of thousands of bikers heading to the inauguration right now, and find that they are riding down a street in the middle of January where all the grass is green and the trees are green and it is obviously in the middle of the summer, OR, they are on their way up to Washington DC from Sidney Australia, where December really IS in the middle of summer!!!!!!!!!! Did your mother have any children who lived? We have a new award winner, folks! This has got to be the post of the year!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

"Thousands of bikers", says the End of Times blog.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

1660_680.jpg

Thousands of times proves how pathetically stupid ppl are who have such low IQ Levels they don't see the READ MORE at the end of article so they can go to that original article now that proves lack of intelligence.
Just like the kid who can't add two plus two.

You need to buy some punctuation marks. You know, a few commas, and quotation marks, to start.

First off I really don't care because I choose not to appease to the anal punctuation nazis. =)
If it urks you don't know what to tell yah.

Pro-Trump Bikers Plan to Form a ‘Wall’ Against Violent Protesters at Inauguration
Thousands of bikers are planning to come to Washington D.C. for Trump’s inauguration in support of the president-elect.
-----------------------
the support for Trump is far greater than MSM leads the public to believe. It's just those who don't support him think their crowd is huge but obviously not huge enough , how do we know that " he won", and no Russia did not rig the damn elections.

View attachment 106929

Mind W, I swear that you get dumber every day! I click on your link of thousands of bikers heading to the inauguration right now, and find that they are riding down a street in the middle of January where all the grass is green and the trees are green and it is obviously in the middle of the summer, OR, they are on their way up to Washington DC from Sidney Australia, where December really IS in the middle of summer!!!!!!!!!! Did your mother have any children who lived? We have a new award winner, folks! This has got to be the post of the year!!!!!!!!!!

It takes only a dumb ass to come to that conclusion.

-----------------------

View attachment 106929

It takes only a dumb ass to come to that conclusion.

There is an ice storm covering half of the USA right now, and here we have thousands of bikers riding in comfort through green grass and green leaves to Washington DC, where it is 39 degrees! If that doesn't prove global warming is real, I don't know what does!!!!

Forum List

Back