Pro Palestinian protest.

Just a reminder, this isw the same club of fans who called Israelis "subhumans", so they fit the terrorist flag perfectly.

They are a bunch of hooligans. I hope UEFA imposes the max penalty.

.....In total, Celtic have been fined £123,000 for a range of misdemeanours at European ties including the use of flares, prohibited banners, unacceptable crowd behaviour and improper team conduct.

If charged and found guilty, Celtic could face the part-closure of their stadium for a future European fixture. ...

Celtic could face action from UEFA over Palestine flag display

Good Lord. Is that the best they can come up with in support of Palestinians? Figures.

...Good Lord. Is that the best they can come up with in support of Palestinians? Figures.
That's right up there with their BDS happy horseshit...

Make that elephant shit...

12215150_f2b94da3e7.jpg

( perfect job, for a non-Muslim, Western, Palestinian supporter )

Just a reminder, this isw the same club of fans who called Israelis "subhumans", so they fit the terrorist flag perfectly.

.....In total, Celtic have been fined £123,000 for a range of misdemeanours at European ties including the use of flares, prohibited banners, unacceptable crowd behaviour and improper team conduct.

If charged and found guilty, Celtic could face the part-closure of their stadium for a future European fixture. ...

They dont come across as hooligans.They seem to be people with a social conscience.

They dont come across as hooligans.They seem to be people with a social conscience.

Your whitewash wont work as they are the epitome of the EDL thugs and scum that you hate so much

Forum List

Back