Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Pro choice

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Depends.

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay Immie... I'm watching you.

Also, there isn't something I've yet seen argued, granted I have not gone through this entire thread post by post, just page by page.

What keeps me from being completely pro-life? Not much. I am so pro-life that it's almost not even a question, however, it isn't about me. What of those women in bad relationships? In situations that just are not discussed or understood by anyone, even their sect, family, or church...but especially their community? There *are* children raised in situations that, granted, if they outgrow and overcome certain barriers they are of the most successful in their field with an unriveled strength. However, that being what it potentially is, there is a great moaning, a horrid pain, and illogical reasoning in allowing lives to be lived in such a way that certain levels of enslavement be permissable. Where are the truest watchdogs? *Who*, rather is the better question, are the watchdogs? The women? This is why some religions will forever be rivels to fundamental Christianity, perhaps.

To me, as I am sure to so many others, pro-life, pro-choice, pro-abortion and any other like movement represents a meshpot that is still too impossible to determine as a society because *we* are not *just* thinking of ourselves and our own lives, our own families and our own loves... *we* consider the position that others are in who may not be able to be the voice that we are.

Too much to answer and I only have a short time left before I have to leave.

The only answer I can come up with is that it is not the babies fault that the mother is in a terrible relationship or that she does not think she can afford to raise a child. That seems harsh from the mother's side, but there is no telling what joy that child may bring her in the future.

Immie

Exactly... my thoughts for myself, but I wouldn't, I couldn't put that on someone else.

Okay Immie... I'm watching you.

Also, there isn't something I've yet seen argued, granted I have not gone through this entire thread post by post, just page by page.

What keeps me from being completely pro-life? Not much. I am so pro-life that it's almost not even a question, however, it isn't about me. What of those women in bad relationships? In situations that just are not discussed or understood by anyone, even their sect, family, or church...but especially their community? There *are* children raised in situations that, granted, if they outgrow and overcome certain barriers they are of the most successful in their field with an unriveled strength. However, that being what it potentially is, there is a great moaning, a horrid pain, and illogical reasoning in allowing lives to be lived in such a way that certain levels of enslavement be permissable. Where are the truest watchdogs? *Who*, rather is the better question, are the watchdogs? The women? This is why some religions will forever be rivels to fundamental Christianity, perhaps.

To me, as I am sure to so many others, pro-life, pro-choice, pro-abortion and any other like movement represents a meshpot that is still too impossible to determine as a society because *we* are not *just* thinking of ourselves and our own lives, our own families and our own loves... *we* consider the position that others are in who may not be able to be the voice that we are.

Too much to answer and I only have a short time left before I have to leave.

The only answer I can come up with is that it is not the babies fault that the mother is in a terrible relationship or that she does not think she can afford to raise a child. That seems harsh from the mother's side, but there is no telling what joy that child may bring her in the future.

Immie

Exactly... my thoughts for myself, but I wouldn't, I couldn't put that on someone else.

I used to think that we should make all abortions illegal. Now, I think the only way to really make abortions rare is through education.

I have grown since I started visiting sites like this.

Immie

Last edited:

Forum List

Back