Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Depends.

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
Just curious on which is more dominant (ie members) here at USMB.
No, nobody can see what you voted for, if you choose to vote at all.
No reasons need to be given as to why, either.

Last edited:
Just curious on which is more dominant (ie members views) here at USMB.

Pro-life (Anquille would say that was anti-choice) but I realize that despite my views, there are times I should shut up. I also realize that I don't have all the answers. Nor do I believe overturning Roe will end abortion all together or even reduce it significantly. I am open to working with those who are pro-choice to actually reduce the numbers of abortion and could care less about winning the political debate.

Immie

• Banned
You have to vote first...

I just did. Nobody has to say why they chose, but Im the OP so I will. I said DEPENDS. Because it does depend. No, I wont go into further detail. Mainly, I agree with Meister. But I also feel if too late in the pregnancy....no. When its the size of a comma....then yes...depending.

• Banned
You cry and pout and stamp your feet in multiple abortion threads, then you make a new one?

Yes. Because I want to know which way this place leans with the majority of posters. Same as Im fixing to start a poll about Repubs and Dems. Got a problem with that? Dont look.

You cry and pout and stamp your feet in multiple abortion threads, then you make a new one?

Yes. Because I want to know which way this place leans with the majority of posters. Same as Im fixing to start a poll about Repubs and Dems. Got a problem with that? Dont look.

Don't expect everyone to answer and if you start one about Repubs/Dems, please add a response for "I wouldn't be caught dead in either party" or you can just make it something like Independent or No Party Affiliation.

Immie

I am pro-choice. It is my choice if I want to rape Grace, punch JD_2B in the face, and fondle dagoose's mother on the bus. You have no right to legislate your religion or impose your morality on me and tell me what I may or may not do with my body.

I was wondering why that old lady in the back kept saying "ooh, do it again".

:dunno:

I believe in killing the unborn and then justifying it by saying it was just a fetus and a mass of cells and therefore not viable. I also don't believe kids under 7 are viable since most can't take care of themselves, but unfortunately that's not covered in Roe v. Wade. (Not yet anyway.) Did I say I owned stock in Planned Parenthood and the more abortions, the more my money I make? And targeting the "defectives" is a really great idea. It makes the world so much better when a superior "New Race" is allowed to flourish. (My favorite book is Woman and the New Race, by Margaret Sanger.)

But seriously, I'm pro-choice for the most part.

I am pro-choice. It is my choice if I want to rape Grace, punch JD_2B in the face, and fondle XXXXXXX on the bus. You have no right to legislate your religion or impose your morality on me and tell me what I may or may not do with my body.

Sure I do.

Deal bitch. :thup:

Don't expect everyone to answer and if you start one about Repubs/Dems, please add a response for "I wouldn't be caught dead in either party" or you can just make it something like Independent or No Party Affiliation.

Immie

Did and done, Immie. All three. Should have done 4 though for None Of The Above....not even independent.
And I dont expect anyone to participate if they dont wish to. Thats the beauty of message boards. One can choose who they wish to chat with....or not. :tongue:

You have no right to legislate your religion or impose your morality on me and tell me what I may or may not do with my body.

Sure I do.

We'll keep that in mind next time you complain when we push through a bill making it illegal again to marry outside your race or religion :thup:

Since that'll never happen, I'm going to conclude you're fresh out of insightful commentary.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Pro-choice in most situations, but I'm actually quite torn on the issue since recently reading about fetal development. However I believe the woman's right to her body overrules until the fetus is viable; It is, after all, essentially a parasite on her body until that time.

Pro-choice in most situations, but I'm actually quite torn on the issue since recently reading about fetal development. However I believe the woman's right to her body overrules until the fetus is viable; It is, after all, essentially a parasite on her body until that time.

Parasite? :cuckoo:

Uhhhhhmmmm yes. It is, by definition, a parasite. Sorry if it's not PC, but it's accurate nonetheless.

Well at least you are coming around and now seem somewhat open-minded.

Immie

Forum List

Back