pro-life people, is abortion okay here?

The term Pro-Abortion was invented by religious fanatics who are determined to take away an individual female's right to control her body. We are not, repeat NOT, pro-abortion we are PRO-CHOICE and there is quite a difference.

quit arguing with ultra religious. their belief shows a lacking of any understanding and deep thought

The term Pro-Abortion was invented by religious fanatics who are determined to take away an individual female's right to control her body. We are not, repeat NOT, pro-abortion we are PRO-CHOICE and there is quite a difference.

Pro-choice wants to be able to chose to end a human life. We get it.

How old are the brothers? What about the parents?

The same story pops up every time pro-abortionists are promoting baby killing. It's always "Lookie here, see this happened and so abortion should be legal for EVERYBODY".

But it's usually a mix of lies and urban legend. We all know bad stuff happens, but as much as the left would like everyone to believe it's rampant and we're all sex starved monsters from cradle to grave, that just isn't true.

I know of no one pro abortion.
I am anti abortion but fear the power of government more.
The Founders were the same way. Note abortion was legal in their time. Anti abortion forces came along at about the same time as anti slavery forces. The founders wanted no part of either. Slavery and abortion are both wrong but in different ways. Freeing slaves took away the rights of the oppressors, not the other way around and gave no additional powers to government.
No one I know is pro abortion. That is an absurd claim.

You obviously have never met Ravi.

It's not an absurd claim. Pro abortionists claim they aren't pro-abortion, but only because they know how flimsy their stance is, and how universally loathed those who advocate killing children are.

i didn't even really know what pregnancy meant, at 10 years old and certainly knew nothing about the real how, in how a baby is 'made'.....i guess i lived in the 'good ole days'?

gosh, this whole thing is very disturbing.

i would not want any 10 year old CHILD....not even an adolescent, go through a 9 month pregnancy and deliver a child....I would not want my child to completely lose whatever is left of her childhood.... I would not want her to miss out on school.....she certainly would be a complete outcast, no other parent of a 10 year old would want her allowed back in to 5th grade PREGNANT.....the mental scars one could put upon her, on top of the rape and sexual abuse she probably had already been through....is uncomprehendable....sheesh, what a sad story! :(

how old are the boys, was it said?

A fetus conceived by rape is not inferior or less worthy than a fetus conceived via a one-night stand or a fetus conceived by two people deeply in love.

It's hypocritical and wishy-washy to put special circumstances on who can or who can't have an abortion.

You either support a woman's right to choose abortion or you don't.
You either believe abortion is murder or you don't.

It really is that cut and dry if we breakdown all the complexities surrounding this issue.

However, the complexities are so emotionally-charged that few people aren't torn at some point in this controversy. Scientific theories suggest life doesn't begin or end with conception/birth/death but is a continuem. Some feel a first trimester abortion is fine, but that aborting a 4-month-old fetus is mutilating, sick, and a brutal massacre.

If the issue is about the fetus' right to be born, that's one argument/issue.
If the issue is about the woman's right to choose, well, that's a different argument/issue.

100% of people I've personally known who've had abortions, it was for birth control. Not to save her own life or from a rape/incest conception. And they were done in safe, clean and professional medical clinics. Legal too.

I had an abortion once. I was only six weeks along and the clinic people sat me down and interviewed/counseled me first--one week before the procedure. They didn't try to talk me into any decision. Besides the necessary medical questions for obvious reasons, they also asked a few personal questions--although why, I don't know, since whatever I decided to do...abortion, adoption, keep the baby...they didn't give a rip. I suppose if I decided during the interview not to go thru with the abortion, they would have directed me elsewhere. Believe me, they weren't starved for business and weren't going to go bankrupt if I changed my mind and decided against the abortion.

A 10 year old delivering a baby is very dangerous and if it doesn't kill her, most likely will physically damage her permanently.

I don't know anyone who actively does what she can to get pregnant so she can go have an abortion because she thinks it's a POSITIVE ("pro-abortion") thing to do in life. She's not saying "let's all make sure we have lots of abortions because we are PRO-ABORTION".

Pro-CHOICE means pro-life. Quality life and responsible parenting. That's pro-life.

What a profound reply. Who cares how long someone's been posting here. Idiotic "nothing" reply.

What a profound reply. Who cares how long someone's been posting here. Idiotic "nothing" reply.

It doesn't matter how long you've been posting, digging out a topic that hasn't been posted on in over 3 months is generally frowned upon in most of the internet.

It's certainly not too early to call you a ****.

Calling me a **** adds NOTHING to the discussion and is the most idiotic statement I've read on this board yet.

Are you trying to make yourself feel better? Calling me a **** means nothing to me because I know who I am and what kind of person I am. You, on the other hand, do not.

Post something resembling intelligence next time, you bitter fool.

It doesn't matter how long you've been posting, digging out a topic that hasn't been posted on in over 3 months is generally frowned upon in most of the internet.

I will keep that in mind for my future posts and avoid grave digging from this point on. I do appreciate you telling me that.

Calling me a **** adds NOTHING to the discussion and is the most idiotic statement I've read on this board yet.

Are you trying to make yourself feel better? Calling me a **** means nothing to me because I know who I am and what kind of person I am. You, on the other hand, do not.

Post something resembling intelligence next time, you bitter fool.

Actually, I think he intended that comment for CG, not you, but regardless, it was inappropriate.

See had he used the quote function it would have come out like this:

Love the newbie coming along and dragging out an old thread.

Is it too early to call 'idiot'?

And the "you" would have been clearly seen to be in reference to CG.

Immie

Last edited:

Forum List

Back