What are you?

• I am Pro-Life

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • I am Anti-Abortion

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I am Pro-choice

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
I pass no judgment on women who get abortions, how can we when it's legal? I do feel terrible that young women are duped from birth into thinking sex has no consequences, and babies are disposable.

And people wonder what's wrong with our society.

Trying to find clarity. Recently I have been involved in talks with people who claim to be "Pro-Life" in the "Anti-Abortion issue". Yet these people supported the war in Iraq, or support the death penalty.

It seems to me that if you are "Pro-Life" you are against war of any kind for any reason, against the death penalty in any form or for any reason, against leathal self defense, and a vegetarian. Anything other than that you are "Anti-something" i.e. anti-abortion, anti-death penalty, or anti war.

To all the pro-lifers please get your lable right as you tend to confuse others by mislabling yourself as pro life when you are not pro life at all, but anti abortion.

This gets me to thinking, I wonder how many people are actually "Pro life" instead of Anti-abortion?

Wait, it get's worse.

Andre Bauer, Lt. Governor of South Carolina:

“My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals,” Bauer said during a town hall meeting, as the Greenville News reported over the weekend. “You know why? Because they breed. You’re facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don’t think too much further than that. And so what you’ve got to do is you’ve got to curtail that type of behavior. They don’t know any better.”

Andre is very anti "abortion" and pro "marriage". He hates those who commit adultery. All those "morals" you see.

Apparently, he feels a little "starvation" may be "good" for the nation. Get 'em born and then don't feed 'em. Seems Republicans also don't look too far "ahead". Or maybe they just don't care.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know no one that is "pro abortion".
That term is right wing spin.

You obviously very little attention to people.

Telll me something, what term would you use to describe a person that claims to be pro choice and then denigrates a person who chooses not to have an abortion? Isn't choosing to give birth a choice? Or is it possible that some of those pro choice people are actually pro abortion.

Last edited:

Telll me something, what term would you use to describe a person that claims to be pro choice and then denigrates a person who chooses not to have an abortion? Isn't choosing to give birth a choice? Or is it possible that some of those pro choice people are actually pro abortion.

Democrats are "pro abortion" the same way the GOP is "pro starvation". Oh wait, according to Andre Bauer, the GOP really is "pro starvation". Nevermind.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...-pro-life-or-anti-abortion-7.html#post3421465

Democrats are "pro abortion" the same way the GOP is "pro starvation". Oh wait, according to Andre Bauer, the GOP really is "pro starvation". Nevermind.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...-pro-life-or-anti-abortion-7.html#post3421465

Are you saying that a person who claims to be pro choice and then denigrates someone for choosing not to have an abortion is a Democrat? Is that your final answer?

Are you saying that a person who claims to be pro choice and then denigrates someone for choosing not to have an abortion is a Democrat? Is that your final answer?

Democrats are not "pro abortion". Most are "pro women's rights". Saying Democrats are "Pro Abortion" is disgusting. Right wingers make it sound as if women get pregnant just for the thrill of getting an abortion. That Democrats look for the chance to have "abortion parties".

What can you expect. Right wingers, for the most part, are a pretty dirty group. We know what they are against, which is pretty much everything that will help the country. But what are they "for". Besides tax cuts for rich people and ending SS, Medicare, education and the EPA. Oh, and if Andre Bauer is any indication, "starving the poor".

I agree. There's a big difference between the position of opposing the re-criminalization of abortion an 'abortion advocate or pro-abortion'. I'm against abortion and against re-criminalizing it. Too many women died from unsafe, illegal procedures resulting in two deaths, the fetus and the pregnant woman instead of one.

Plenty of people who believe in capital punishment and are hawks call themselves 'pro-life'. I think the movement should call itself 'pro-FETAL-life' not pro-life. They should really call themselves abortion re-criminalists.

They could care less about the life of the pregnant woman. They'd be AOK with the woman dying from an unsafe, illegal procedure because they judge the woman so harshly.

Last edited:
Trying to find clarity. Recently I have been involved in talks with people who claim to be "Pro-Life" in the "Anti-Abortion issue". Yet these people supported the war in Iraq, or support the death penalty.

It seems to me that if you are "Pro-Life" you are against war of any kind for any reason, against the death penalty in any form or for any reason, against leathal self defense, and a vegetarian. Anything other than that you are "Anti-something" i.e. anti-abortion, anti-death penalty, or anti war.

To all the pro-lifers please get your lable right as you tend to confuse others by mislabling yourself as pro life when you are not pro life at all, but anti abortion.

This gets me to thinking, I wonder how many people are actually "Pro life" instead of Anti-abortion?

Ah, the old pathetic war and death penalty vs abortion argument. The dirty little secret is that every war in the bloody 20th century happened during democrat administrations and democrats are generally pro-abortion.

Ah, the old pathetic war and death penalty vs abortion argument. The dirty little secret is that every war in the bloody 20th century happened during democrat administrations and democrats are generally pro-abortion.

Wars have happened during both Democrat and Republican administrations. There is no such thing as being pro-abortion.

No one likes abortions.

Thank you for that important comment, Sky.

Please prove that *nobody* likes abortions.

But just for fun:

"Any reason we have for choosing abortion is a good reason. These are our bodies and our lives. No one has the right to force us to have a baby, or to punish us for liking sex."

Sounds to me like these abortion peddlers like abortion okay.

And this site is geared towards kids. All kinds of useful info to find ways around parental consent laws.

Abortion

Naturally, this is great for the pedophiles who get kids pregnant.

There are plenty of people who can justify why abortion should remain legal. That doesn't mean they like abortions.

Abortion has always been a choice, the question is whether it should be a legal choice or not.

Nobody likes abortions.

If a parent gets a child pregnant, (he is the child rapist commiting incest) he should not have to be consulted about the child's abortion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back