Pro-life conservatives do understand that they're the reason they're losing, right?

People ether see it for what it is or they don't.most just don't care,the rabid pro abortion crowd are some scary ass individual's.

80% of Americans support some degree of choice. 60% of Americans do not want Roe v Wade overturned.

That is why the anti-abortionists are losing.
Gotta love the anti abortionists mime.how does pro death sound for you? Good fit?

Would you pull the lever to execute a woman for having an abortion?
No can you tell me why I wouldn't?

Why can't you tell me? What's the appropriate punishment for the premeditated murder of a child?

Or are you conceding that a fetus isn't really a child...

Interesting ho
It is the absolutism of the current conservative culture in the U.S. that is destroying them. The United States was built by the founders to be a forced compromise form of government.

When any group says they will not compromise they are at that moment excluding themselves from this government. They may win in the short term elections, but long term they simply can't.

Cons you better get it through your heads, you are never going to get to tell everyone else what to do, no matter how much you whine about it.
Interesting how people get so confused and then claim pro life people just wanna tell you what to do,when we are talking about the rather indiscriminate taking of human life at its most vulnerable state. Something a rational human with an once of compassion wouldn't do .

Ten children died while you were typing. Either put your money where your mouth is and save lives or STFU with your phoney self righteousness.

GGGAAAWWWDD, is watching don't you know.
*yawn*

Another baby killing hysteric pipes up.

Would you pull the lever to execute a woman for having had an abortion?

Losing?

How did the 2010 and 2014 elections go?

Who has the House and Senate?
Because Americans don't vote in midterms? That does not equal a mandate. Let's see how you do next year

No...the Presidency is the only election we all vote for at the same time........and it is very much a personality contest.......state legislatures are more about running our daily lives...and more people are choosing Republicans for that....

But, the reason has more to do with economics than social.

Think about it, most of these guys got elected when the Obama Recovery appeared sluggish. Not because abortion was the biggest issue to them.

OK, there is one social issue that may helped republicans--Same-sex marriage.But that is a lost cause now.

NYcarbineer has a hard time understanding that "pro-life" doesn't mean "pro-capital punishment".

Why can't you tell me? What's the appropriate punishment for the premeditated murder of a child?

Revoke the doctor's license and pursue conspiracy to commit murder for hire charges.

20,000 children die every day worldwide, if you aren't saving them you have nothing to say about anything else.

Put your money, where your mouth is. Save the ones that are here and can be saved. Otherwise you are just a lazy who thinks typing rants can save a child.
What do you do? Saving thousands are you? What rational squares me not having thousands of babies because I don't support killing babies?that smacks of guilt big time on your part there rant master. The shit you guys soon to justify something your doing not me.

You are typing. If you are 'pro-life' you wouldn't spend a moment further typing your rage at people, you would be spending your time and money saving the 20,000 children who are dying every day.

Shhh, don't speak, just go be a hero. Empty your bank account and go do the lord's work.

Ten children died while you were typing. Either put your money where your mouth is and save lives or STFU with your phoney self righteousness.

It's too late. You already won. Nobody can stop you from taking a hammer to your child's face so long as she's still in the process of leaving the birth canal. Your victory in securing this right for yourself is proof enough that there is no god.

It's too late. You already won. Nobody can stop you from taking a hammer to your child's face so long as she's still in the process of leaving the birth canal. Your victory in securing this right for yourself is proof enough that there is no god.

For myself? WTF are you talking about.

For myself? WTF are you talking about.
You won the battle to determine whether or not that's a human right. Your right to do it trumps your daughter's right to breathe. I can only ask that you at least remain a decent enough person not to have too much fun. You know, like the chick who filmed it just so she could revel in how horrified everyone was.

80% of Americans support some degree of choice. 60% of Americans do not want Roe v Wade overturned.

Gotta love the anti abortionists mime.how does pro death sound for you? Good fit?

Depends on the state.... some get life, some get the death penalty.

And how many 'pro-lifers' who claim abortion is the murder of an innocent life really would choose to extend those penalties to women who have an abortion?

1 out of a 100? 1 out of 1000? 1 out of 10,000?

Abortion has been steadily losing support for a number of years. That's why there hasn't been more outcry over laws designed to reduce the,number of abortions. People are just changing their minds. Abortionists like Kermit Gosnell turned people away. Technology like the 4D ultrasound made it harder to refuse to admit that it is a baby being killed.

Abortion has been steadily losing support for a number of years. That's why there hasn't been more outcry over laws designed to reduce the,number of abortions. People are just changing their minds. Abortionists like Kermit Gosnell turned people away. Technology like the 4D ultrasound made it harder to refuse to admit that it is a baby being killed.
I dunno. The crowd here largely seems to know exactly what they're supporting. They just don't really give a shit. In the case of some, such as NYcarbineer, it's just a chance to be partisan and they'll be pushing for legalizing child abuse in the name of property rights next. In the case of others, they simply accept it as part of a population reduction program. It depends on the person in question.

And how many 'pro-lifers' who claim abortion is the murder of an innocent life really would choose to extend those penalties to women who have an abortion?

For decades the people have been told that a baby isn't a baby and that they aren't killing a human being.....you can't blame them if they believe what too many people have told them. first, we tell people the truth....you are killing a human being. Next...you tell them you don't have a readon to kill another human being you can surrender the baby to the state....then the baby will be adopted.

then...you tell them since the baby is an actual, real life, human being.....killing the child for any reason than the life of the mother is murder........and if they commit murder, especially when they can simply surrender the child to the state, then they will go to prison.......

It will take time to deprogram people from the leftist pro death propaganda, but it can be done...

I dunno. The crowd here largely seems to know exactly what they're supporting. They just don't really give a shit. In the case of some, such as NYcarbineer, it's just a chance to be partisan and they'll be pushing for legalizing child abuse in the name of property rights next. In the case of others, they simply accept it as part of a population reduction program. It depends on the person in question.

for the left...it always gets to population control....and notice how often that population control is focused on the 3rd world....you know....people who are not white...and how easily the left talks about controlling their reproduction....

As with several other issues, contemporary conservatives have allowed themselves to operate from an absolutist position. All or nothing. While that tactic certainly excites and animates "the base", its positions are simply untenable and doomed to fail.

You have allowed yourself to believe the extremists represent all pro-lifers. Big mistake.

This is something I have ranted about many, many times on this forum. The moderates have allowed the extremists of both sides to hijack the issue.

Regarding abortion, it seems to me there is a fairly clear moderate approach, if (and only if) pro-lifers will free themselves from their absolutism: Why don't they re-direct their incredible passion and energy into advocating for making adoption easier, for better birth control education, for moving the culture towards more self-respect for young men and women, for perhaps a point in healthy pregnancies at which it is too late for an abortion? I'll bet they could find several ideas with which they could (horrors!) work together with pro-choicers. Who knows what's possible..

If you search on my posts on this subject, you will find I have very, very frequently pointed out that the vast majority of abortions are the result of no birth control being used by the mother at the time of conception, or the infrequent or improper use of birth control. You will find I have repeatedly pointed out the screamingly obvious solution to these problems.

Everyone has access to birth control. The trick is educating them and getting them to use it.

And you have to be a willfully blind monkey to think the pro-life movement does not shout from the rooftops about the alternative of adoption.

And the pro-life movement is not about moving our culture toward self-respect. It is about about returning our culture to self-respect.

For decades the people have been told that a baby isn't a baby and that they aren't killing a human being.....you can't blame them if they believe what too many people have told them. first, we tell people the truth....you are killing a human being. Next...you tell them you don't have a readon to kill another human being you can surrender the baby to the state....then the baby will be adopted.

then...you tell them since the baby is an actual, real life, human being.....killing the child for any reason than the life of the mother is murder........and if they commit murder, especially when they can simply surrender the child to the state, then they will go to prison.......

It will take time to deprogram people from the leftist pro death propaganda, but it can be done...

You will never see such a thing.

Hey asshole, is anyone refuting my arguments?

About half of Americans self-identify as "pro-life", and half as "pro-choice". And yet, 2/3 of Americans are opposed to abortion in the second trimester.

A second trimester abortion is legal under Roe v. Wade. So there are a lot of people who self-identify as "pro-choice" who are actually more pro-life than the Burger Court!

Forum List

Back